Days times during Olympics

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Redneck Rebel Chick

Days times during Olympics

Postby Redneck Rebel Chick » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 pm

DOES anyone know what times days will be on during the Olympics on the East Coast? I saw last week it said between 3-5, but when I looked it up on the tv the Olympics were on from 1-5 and the news after. if anyone knows plz let me know!! TYVM!!

longliveBOPE

Re: Days times during Olympics

Postby longliveBOPE » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Quote Redneck Rebel Chick: DOES anyone know what times days will be on during the Olympics on the East Coast? I saw last week it said between 3-5, but when I looked it up on the tv the Olympics were on from 1-5 and the news after. if anyone knows plz let me know!! TYVM!!

I think I read on this thread like 3:00 am if you get SN it may be on at a better time for you. hope that help a little

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm watching the speed skating now......that Apolo is cute!

taylorswift112

Postby taylorswift112 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Quote Sunnydaz: I'm watching the speed skating now......that Apolo is cute!

I went skating today.... It was too cold, though, so I just stood by the fire. :D I'm not a winter girl. New York is not the best place to be in February, either. ;) Speed skating is awesome, though.

MUST SEE : Valentine's Day! So funny! Some parts were really sweet, though. Taylor Swift was freakin' hilarious. Taylor Lautner... I was a little bit disappointed, he was the only guy that had a shirt on in every scene. He was sooooo HOT, though. Swift was a total ditz... Toooooo funny.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Quote taylorswift112:
Quote Sunnydaz: I'm watching the speed skating now......that Apolo is cute!

I went skating today.... It was too cold, though, so I just stood by the fire. :D I'm not a winter girl. New York is not the best place to be in February, either. ;) Speed skating is awesome, though.

MUST SEE : Valentine's Day! So funny! Some parts were really sweet, though. Taylor Swift was freakin' hilarious. Taylor Lautner... I was a little bit disappointed, he was the only guy that had a shirt on in every scene. He was sooooo HOT, though. Swift was a total ditz... Toooooo funny.

Hi Sweetypie! Stay warm will ya? lol

ps: Apolo won for the USA! yeah......me happy :)

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm

KSDK -- Due to NBC's coverage of the Olympic Winter Games, Days of Our Lives will not been at its regularly scheduled time the week of February 15th and the week of February 22nd.

Days of Our Lives can be seen from 4:00-5:00AMCT starting Wednesday, February 17th with no loss in storyline.

Days will return to its normal time period on Monday, March 1st.
KSDK

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:56 pm

deleted

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 pm

here's another info about DOOL's schedule

"Days of Our Lives" will be preempted nationally just once for the 2010 Winter Olympics, on Monday, February 15, 2010. Coverage that day will be from 1PM-5PM (live in ET/CT, tape delayed for MT/PT tome zones). For the rest of the weekdays, from Tuesday, February 16 through Friday, February 26, coverage on NBC will be from 3PM-5PM in all time zones. If "Days" airs between 3-5PM on your local affiliate, it will be airing at different times for these two weeks. Please check local listings for time changes in your area.

flightobl

Postby flightobl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:10 pm

THANK you!

bmes

Postby bmes » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:18 pm

I haven't even bothered to pay attention to my soap yet...lol..i've been glued to the olympics. 8)

the women'a moguls were awesome. obviously i was hoping for our canadian to win gold. but silver is great too!!! the gold medallist was FLAWLESS though and TOTALLY deserved to win!! congrats USA!!!

GO CANADA!!! :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”