WOW Jed you Rock!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sherry2620

WOW Jed you Rock!!

Postby sherry2620 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:56 pm

Where has Days been hiding Jed (played by actor Frank Mentier)??? This kid is hot.... where is he from, what does he like, where is he going with his story line?? This guy is awesome....what do you think??? *)

mscateyes

Re: WOW Jed you Rock!!

Postby mscateyes » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:20 pm

Sorry, but I just don't think Jed is all that.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:38 pm

Jed's new to acting. He is a former model and a really nice guy, actually. I briefly spoke with him a few weeks ago when I did up an article on him coming to Salem. Not sure how long he will be here but he's supposed to be friend to Abby and Chelsea. Looks like the writers are writing for the younger generation right now. I like that and all but hope they don't forget about he vets!!

kkwoman

Postby kkwoman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm

Quote mscateyes: Sorry, but I just don't think Jed is all that.

I agree - not the greatest - in my opinion

kkwoman

Postby kkwoman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm

Looks aren't everything!!

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:20 pm

He is a very handsome young man and I hope he stay around for a long time.

Kindredspirits

Postby Kindredspirits » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:41 am

Quote mscateyes: Sorry, but I just don't think Jed is all that.

I totally agree with you Cat. I also think it's obvious he is a new actor. Austin was gorgeous but ____. I just hope this new guy can start bringing alittle personality to his character.

Just a friendly reminder to be careful about what you say about the actors. :)

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:22 am

He's kind of cute...nice lips! ;) I still want Abby with Max. I like him being there to make Max jealous though! Go Abby!!! It's about time Max be the one that's pining for a girl!!! He hasn't had to even try for any of them except for Chelsea when she was nuts! I want to see him really have to work for Abby. She's been too easy up until this point and she's too good to have to be easy like that. She should have all kinds of guys trying to win her affections.
Lisa

golden retrivers

Postby golden retrivers » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:33 am

Quote Chrissi: Jed's new to acting. He is a former model and a really nice guy, actually. I briefly spoke with him a few weeks ago when I did up an article on him coming to Salem. Not sure how long he will be here but he's supposed to be friend to Abby and Chelsea. Looks like the writers are writing for the younger generation right now. I like that and all but hope they don't forget about he vets!!

THEY need to have alot of young faces on canvas. give the boy a good haircut though so we can see his face :))

sherry2620

Postby sherry2620 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:36 pm

Quote kkwoman: Looks aren't everything!!

awe come on guys....this kid is cute and does a great job... looks are not everything but why not enjoy a great combo of both looks and a just a nice guy.... there are not enough of those around anymore... new...yes he is new... and he CAN act... give him a chance!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”