Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dakota 4762

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:17 pm

I Heart U...

That is why I put it there. ;)

Can EJ come out and play? thread
Will EJ win the war on terror? thread :-)

Tammer

Postby Tammer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote I heart U: Goodgrief this never ends huh? Dakota I thought your thread was going to be for fun. I think he's talked about a lot too. I'm a huge EJ fan for the simple fact that he's the bad guy. I don't care who anyone else likes I watch it for my pleasure only. I'm not even an EJAMI fan but I do post a few hellos to the EJAMI's in their thread I don't like to talk about EJ on any other thread because I've been there and done that and that was a lot of my MIA reasonings. I don't like being worried I'm about to get jumped on for my personal taste. I too think EJ is talked about a lot and so what. He's the bad guy and I think every soap needs one. Your posts were funny Dakota seeing all the threads made. When I read things EJ hatters say I actually get a kick out of it. It's all in fun right? I just hate when things get too personal. I can't find one nice thing said about Phil and he's my boo, what do I care? I know he needs a new hair cut. When I read stuff I really laugh and think to myself that's a good one, I never sit and try to think of a good come back which I do think is what the problem is around here. I love a good debait but when it comes to EJ that's never going to happen. When I see things are getting too heated I click out, I know a bait when I see it. This show isn't worth getting worked up over thats for sure. anywho.... I sure did miss EJ today. :]

I am putting the fun back in this thread right now. I just ate 4 Honeybell oranges from Florida, shipped fresh, and now I got my groove on. 8)

EJ needs to learn manners...thread
Is EJ Arrogant?...thread
Does EJ need a haircut?...thread
EJ has no shame...thread
Should EJ boink Kate again?..thread 8)

boink hahahahahaha!!

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 pm

EJ is the father of my baby thread *)

JennAddis

Postby JennAddis » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Ej is Sami's baby daddy! (Allie of course) LOL :-)

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Quote JennAddis: Ej is Sami's baby daddy! (Allie of course) LOL :-)

EJ is 2/2 thread (3 if you count Nicole :D )

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote JennAddis: Ej is Sami's baby daddy! (Allie of course) LOL :-)

EJ is 2/2 thread (3 if you count Nicole :D )

You two are cracking me up

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Does EJ wash his clothes with Tide or Cheer? thread

Does EJ make Mary wear that maid outfit? thread

Does EJ wish that Lucas would forgive him for putting him in that freezer truck? thread

Does EJ dream about Sami in the shower? thread

lumiforever21

Postby lumiforever21 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Quote Sunnydaz: So totally NOT true.

Believe me if Ej was written out i'd say, "ADIOS"...I'm not obsessed with the character in the least....to me he's a pain in the arse to have around. Stephano could wreak havic in Salem as in the past and i'd be happy with that. It might seem that "every fan group is obsessed" because if you notice there are way too many threads made for the guy. And mostly not by other fan bases. Its like enough of him already. ~)

I agree with you ej is not that popular .Hes the most hated character thats why we bash him duhh?If ej lefted this show maybe the ranks would be #1 cause old fans and new fans would love to see elvis jr go down!!

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Quote lumiforever21:
Quote Sunnydaz: So totally NOT true.

Believe me if Ej was written out i'd say, "ADIOS"...I'm not obsessed with the character in the least....to me he's a pain in the arse to have around. Stephano could wreak havic in Salem as in the past and i'd be happy with that. It might seem that "every fan group is obsessed" because if you notice there are way too many threads made for the guy. And mostly not by other fan bases. Its like enough of him already. ~)

I agree with you ej is not that popular .Hes the most hated character thats why we bash him duhh?If ej lefted this show maybe the ranks would be #1 cause old fans and new fans would love to see elvis jr go down!!

Thanks for the clarification. That is my point. Whether you love him or hate him, you just proved that you are also obsessed with him. :-)

(obsessed with getting rid of him)

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 pm

the 'What if EJ lefted this show' thread

the 'That's why we bash EJ' thread

the 'There is no way the show would experience a ratings increase if EJ left' thread

Return to “Days of Our Lives”