Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunnydaz

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: The "you know you are obsessed with Ej when you have youtube clips of ejami saved to your computer" thread

Nope that would just make me talented... ;) My montages ROCK!

"you know you are obsessed with EJ's fans when you comb through a thread to read what they say and try to make a smart ASS comment"!

Wow it's seems it's not just EJ your obsessed with....

So, you're not obsessed with Ej? I wasn't trying to be a smart ASS, I was just going along with the thread that Dakota said she was glad I was posting in. You shouldn't take things so personal. I will not take your comment personal as it is clearly laughable that you would think that me or anyone is obsessed with you or any of Ej's fans or Ej for that matter.

So you're not obsessed with EJ fans?
Good don't take it personal. YES I took it personal as it was meant to be taken. I was the only person who commented that I had EJAMI clip/s on my computer. You obviously read that thread combed through the numerous posts got that tidbit of info and posted your comment. Is that not personal? And even a lil bit strange? I thought so. My opinion is that is was a smart ass comment. I'm allowed to have those though right?

But like I said I take as good as I give. So I took it and then gave back...so I'm glad you did not take it personal...That's really a GREAT thing! :D

The "not taking things personal thread"

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) No

So, you think I am obsessed :-) with Ej's fans because I read a thread? Don't you read threads on this board? Isn't that why we are all here?

I really don't care how you took my comment. I was just having fun in this thread, like Dakota meant for everyone too...I saw your post about having ejami clips saved to your computer and I thought of this thread because if talking about Ej means people are obsessed with him, what does having clips of him saved to your computer mean? You think too highly of yourself if you think anyone will waste their time being obsessed with you.

This is what i dont get. To avoid accusations of being obsessed with Ej are we not supposed to post in any Ej threads or not start one? Just because we are posting in threads we choose doesnt mean we are obsessed. Seriously that is flattering yourselves way too much and its unnecessary. Who really cares who is or isnt an Ej fan.

Agreed.... I actually think the "term" obsessed used by Dakota was a joke. I think as usual people tried to turn it into a personal thing. Just as LUMI's question to me "Does having EJ clips saved to my computer make me obsessed?" proves her earlier comment was a personal thing. That's all I'm saying!!!

Actually I did not post in this thread purposefully for a long time. I commented on some of the posts but did not personally comment for days as I knew it would end up like this. But hey it is what it is!!

We agreed on something? Holy crap! Anyway, seriously we all are obsessed with DOOL. Lets face it we love that show and are obsessed with certain characters. Just because we love to hate, hate to love or whatever doesnt mean we all feel the same way about a character. Ej seriously does nothing for me but tick me off doesnt mean i'm obsessed with his looks, or his accent or anything else except that he must be doing a good job acting. I realize its insulting to people who like a character and others hate him and say things about him that are less then flattering but thats my problem and believe me its not going to keep me away from Ej threads or Rafe threads or even Maggie threads. I'll post whichever suits my fancyschmacy. ;)

The "Ok i got that off my chest and from now on i'll say what i want in the obsessed with ej thread" thread. :D

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: The "you know you are obsessed with Ej when you have youtube clips of ejami saved to your computer" thread

"you know you are obsessed with EJ's fans when you comb through a thread to read what they say and try to make a smart ASS comment"!

So, you're not obsessed with Ej? I wasn't trying to be a smart ASS, I was just going along with the thread that Dakota said she was glad I was posting in. You shouldn't take things so personal. I will not take your comment personal as it is clearly laughable that you would think that me or anyone is obsessed with you or any of Ej's fans or Ej for that matter.

Good don't take it personal. YES I took it personal as it was meant to be taken. I was the only person who commented that I had EJAMI clip/s on my computer. You obviously read that thread combed through the numerous posts got that tidbit of info and posted your comment. Is that not personal? And even a lil bit strange? I thought so. My opinion is that is was a smart ass comment. I'm allowed to have those though right?

But like I said I take as good as I give. So I took it and then gave back...so I'm glad you did not take it personal...That's really a GREAT thing! :D

So, you think I am obsessed :-) with Ej's fans because I read a thread? Don't you read threads on this board? Isn't that why we are all here?

I really don't care how you took my comment. I was just having fun in this thread, like Dakota meant for everyone too...I saw your post about having ejami clips saved to your computer and I thought of this thread because if talking about Ej means people are obsessed with him, what does having clips of him saved to your computer mean? You think too highly of yourself if you think anyone will waste their time being obsessed with you.

NO LUMI I don't think you're obsessed with EJ fans...I was actually using this thread for what it was intended for FUN. But clearly you saw my post and tried to use it as ammunition. I mean let's just call it what it is...Having clips of EJAMI not EJ on my CPU does not mean I'm obsessed at all. But I don't need to explain anything on my CPU to you anyhow. As usual you make comments without any clear education of what you speak. As I said earlier, it's all good. I give and take equally...but as usual ...I came, I saw, I conquered. ;)

The "continuing to post in a thread with fans of a character you're not obsessed with" thread

The "Why would anyone waste their time being obsessed with Speechless" thread

The "you think way to highly of yourself" thread

Again with this word ammo? What do I need ammo for? As for me speaking without any clear education of what I speak....ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

The "I am not even sure what that means but will continue to post in this Ej thread no matter who is posting here" thread

I made that comment because of what you said in an earlier post, but it was in no way supposed to offend you because, like it is stated, if one speaks about Ej then one is obsessed and I thought it went right along with the theme of this thread.

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 pm

The "it's Saturday night and I am posting in a Ej thread" thread...I'm going to enjoy date night with my husband. I hope you all enjoy your Saturday night as well. Peace

I heart U

Postby I heart U » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 pm

i'm so confused about anger... thread

Days writers suck and that's who we should be mad at...thread

speechless

Postby speechless » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:

NO LUMI I don't think you're obsessed with EJ fans...I was actually using this thread for what it was intended for FUN. But clearly you saw my post and tried to use it as ammunition. I mean let's just call it what it is...Having clips of EJAMI not EJ on my CPU does not mean I'm obsessed at all. But I don't need to explain anything on my CPU to you anyhow. As usual you make comments without any clear education of what you speak. As I said earlier, it's all good. I give and take equally...but as usual ...I came, I saw, I conquered. ;)

The "continuing to post in a thread with fans of a character you're not obsessed with" thread

Again with this word ammo? What do I need ammo for? As for me speaking without any clear education of what I speak....ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

The "I am not even sure what that means but will continue to post in this Ej thread no matter who is posting here" thread

I made that comment because of what you said in an earlier post, but it was in no way supposed to offend you because, like it is stated, if one speaks about Ej then one is obsessed and I thought it went right along with the theme of this thread.

You don't have education of my personal belongings and why I have them on my computer. That's what my comment meant. Yes you made that comment about a post I made in another thread that had NOTHING to do with this "fun" thread. But you meant nothing by it? In your words ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

The "happy posting" thread

The 'I'm glad you all are posting in this thread" thread

The 'Tammer cracks me up with her posts' thread

speechless

Postby speechless » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 pm

The "I heart U rocks" thread

speechless

Postby speechless » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Quote I heart U: i'm so confused about anger... thread

Days writers suck and that's who we should be mad at...thread

the 'me too' thread

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:
Quote speechless:

You don't have education of my personal belongings and why I have them on my computer. That's what my comment meant. Yes you made that comment about a post I made in another thread that had NOTHING to do with this "fun" thread. But you meant nothing by it? In your words ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk

The "happy posting" thread

The 'I'm glad you all are posting in this thread" thread

The 'Tammer cracks me up with her posts' thread

The "LUMI isnt the only one that has done that in this thread" thread. ;)

I heart U

Postby I heart U » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 pm

big hugs to you speech.. thread

I'm ready to see EJ in jeans again... thread

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:30 pm

the 'Yes, please to EJ in jeans' thread

the 'Page 29 and the merriment continues' thread

Return to “Days of Our Lives”