Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dakota 4762

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote lovnhawaii78:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote lovnhawaii78:
Quote Dakota 4762: No matter how you sli9ce it, EJ rules this board. Every day that I come on here only proves it.

EJ motivation thread
EJ is a liar thread
EJ is obsessed with Sami thread
EJ is a kidnapper thread
EJ is like his father thread
EJ should be in jail thread
EJ wants to rid Sami of Rafe thread
EJ is a drug dealer thread
EJ/Arianna thread

... and the list goes on.... :D ;)

Thanks everyone for making EJ the most popular soap character on days. :)

LOL! He is the best isn't he. The only reason I watch days! I quit watching days for a while until EJ showed up in 2006 and I was hooked from the beginning. There are so many topics on other boards as well. Days can't survive without him.

The shows been on for 45 years. He's been on for what 4 or something believe me if JS wasnt on the show would go on. The ratings are better but not because of him. JMO

The show was at risk last year for cancellation. It still could. Who knows. The ratings are up and haven't you noticed EJ has been on just about everyday. He tapes about 5 days a week now. The show can't afford to lose him. They have already sent so many characters away. Just about all the vets. I think it JS walked this would be the last straw.

Its not about 1 character its about the writing. Another world was at top of its game with it was cancelled......now ATWT will be gone. The market isnt the same and just because JS is on doesnt mean its SAFE.

I caught ya.... 3)

and when JS is on, it sure isn't safe. ;)

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Does EJ wear boxers or briefs? ..thread

Does EJ's hair make him look like a villan?...thread

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:46 pm

The EJ in handcuffs thread :-)

speechless

Postby speechless » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI) ~)

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Quote Bryceson: The EJ in handcuffs thread :-)

Now don't be giving me any ideas. ;)

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Quote speechless: Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI) ~)

this thread made me giggle...First off, if another fan base made a comment like this, we would be asked not to group all the ejamis together, so I will have to ask that of you Dakota ;)

Secondly...Speechless, how do you know what is talked about in the safe and lumi threads?

Thirdly, as a LUMI fan, I can SAFELY say that I am not obsessed with Ej...unlike others, I do not dream of him, I do not toast to him, I do not think of him with his shirt off and lastly, I would love it if the character left Salem :D So, just because I don't like him, and I may post about him in threads, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not obsessed with Ej...or James Scott for that matter ;)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote speechless: Almost every thread is about EJ..heck they even talk about him the majority of the time in the other couple threads (ie. Safe and LUMI) ~)

this thread made me giggle...First off, if another fan base made a comment like this, we would be asked not to group all the ejamis together, so I will have to ask that of you Dakota ;)

Secondly...Speechless, how do you know what is talked about in the safe and lumi threads?

Thirdly, as a LUMI fan, I can SAFELY say that I am not obsessed with Ej...unlike others, I do not dream of him, I do not toast to him, I do not think of him with his shirt off and lastly, I would love it if the character left Salem :D So, just because I don't like him, and I may post about him in threads, I can say with 100% certainty that I am not obsessed with Ej...or James Scott for that matter ;)

Lumi-- this is a great post. I was wondering some of those things myself, girl.

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Great post lumi, i agree with you totally

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm

lmbo :-) :-) :-) :-)

Seriously are some of you really going to try to pretend you don't read the other fan bases threads....I am sure the bad post button would disagree!

jenpelida

Postby jenpelida » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Quote Bryceson: lmbo :-) :-) :-) :-)

Seriously are some of you really going to try to pretend you don't read the other fan bases threads....I am sure the bad post button would disagree!

I know I do, didn't think there was a law about not doing it as long as I don't post in there. I am totally Ejami all the way, but am curious every once in a while and I would have to agree with you that a lot of peopel read other fan base threads and wouldn't believe it if they said otherwise :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”