Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dakota 4762

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Quote I heart U: night night EJ... thread.

night ladies have a blessed day tomorrow. :]

You too!!

As they say in Gotham city..........

"Same EJ time, Same EJ channel!!" 8)

Gothicprincess3Sarah

Postby Gothicprincess3Sarah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 am

James Scott is the reason Days is successful. They didn't fire him, did they? :D

deedee102000

Postby deedee102000 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 am

EJ is wearing his gray pants thread.

EJ looks so good in that pink shirt thread.

Gothicprincess3Sarah

Postby Gothicprincess3Sarah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:03 am

Quote lumiforever21:
Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote lumiforever21:
Quote Sunnydaz: So totally NOT true.

Believe me if Ej was written out i'd say, "ADIOS"...I'm not obsessed with the character in the least....to me he's a pain in the arse to have around. Stephano could wreak havic in Salem as in the past and i'd be happy with that. It might seem that "every fan group is obsessed" because if you notice there are way too many threads made for the guy. And mostly not by other fan bases. Its like enough of him already. ~)

I agree with you ej is not that popular .Hes the most hated character thats why we bash him duhh?If ej lefted this show maybe the ranks would be #1 cause old fans and new fans would love to see elvis jr go down!!

Thanks for the clarification. That is my point. Whether you love him or hate him, you just proved that you are also obsessed with him. :-)

(obsessed with getting rid of him)

First off i could care less all i was sayin was i dont like the guy so why would i be obsessed with him?I really dont care about days as much as i use to its pointless to watch not because of ej but because the writters are lackin real actors and skills.So before you can say i proved your point on anything maybe u should read clearly cause i love to hate nobody on days its a waste a time and sloppy written anyways!!

Why are you posting in an EJ thread? Sounds like you love him too! ;)

Gothicprincess3Sarah

Postby Gothicprincess3Sarah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:06 am

Sorry Hun, but EJ brings in the ratings and Lucas was fired. Boohoo %( %( %( %( %(

Sounds like you're lashing out at EJ because Lucas was fired. Not our fault EJ is the best damn thing to happen since 2006. They gave Lucas a chance with Chloe. Didn't work. Viewers want EJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gothicprincess3Sarah

Postby Gothicprincess3Sarah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 am

And you're obbessed with Lucas. What's the difference? Stop picking on my friend D! -SARAH

Gothicprincess3Sarah

Postby Gothicprincess3Sarah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 am

EJ wears grey pants Thread
EJ says payback is a b!tch to Samantha Thread
EJ is really John's son Thread
EJ should be shirtless more thread
EJ is not fired and on contract thread
EJ is amazing thread!!

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 am

Quote luvinej:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I think some of you are taking things a little too seriously. I was just having some fun as I am sure Tammer, Sunny, and Dakota are as well :D Peace

Sorry Lumi. I probably shouldn't have even posted about that in this thread. I was off topic and this wasn't supposed to be that kind of thread. Back to the fun :) .

It's all good...I just thought this could be a thread without any drama and that all fan bases could enjoy. Like you said, Back to the fun :D

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 am

Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! :D But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! :D I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes ;) But honestly I post here in fun! :D

Great post Jenn :)

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 am

Quote JennAddis:
Quote I heart U:
Quote JennAddis: I am obsessed with Ej LOL I love his character! I think for me personally he is the best part of the show! :D But a long time ago I said that about Jack (late 80's/early 90's)and before that Frankie! :D I just really love Days!

Personally, I use to get all worked up when someone would post things about Ej/James in a derogatory way but not now. I have made some great friends on the board Ejami & Lumi and that is far more important then getting worked up over a bunch of fictional characters. But do not get me wrong I love to debate! ha ha ha! And I do come across like a smarty pants sometimes ;) But honestly I post here in fun! :D

HA!! I felt the same about PETER BLAKE!! I used to love that character... >)

now on with the topic at hand... has there been a thread about EJ shaving his chest? or like I said to my daughter the other day James and his tanning bed. you can just tell you know? ;)

Oh how did I forget about him LOL! :D Actually Days has always had some of the hottest men eva!! LOL

Double TRUE!! The first time I saw Jensen Ackles (ex Eric) I lost my breath...HOTTIE

Return to “Days of Our Lives”