Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too! :)

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face????? *) *) >)

What a family man he is..... >) >) :D

He was pole dancing in the night club in Toronto!!!!!

Flightygirl, you seem to know so much..... ;) ....... is it
a. because you were there?
b. you're actually James Scott, one of his friends, his girlfriend or family...?..., :-)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too! :)

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face????? *) *) >)

What a family man he is..... >) >) :D

:D

:D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present. 8)

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip". ;)

If this is true or not is hard to say.......
If James is looking for awareness into the present, I'd recommend sitting down with Dalai Lama.... and let him teach him the essence of mindfulness.... Well, since Dalai Lama obviously has a tight scheduele ;) ,there're other options in the U.S.A..... John Kabat-Zinn, the creator and founder of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Kabat-Zinn teaches the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction which combines meditations and yoga.... moment-to-moment awareness.....to help people cope with stress, pain and illness...I guess we all could do with some awareness in our daily lives...
No hallucinogenics needed!!

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 am

What a mess for EJ!!!!!!!!! %(

When did Sami find out about Abagail? When I saw her look at the picture before the wedding it seemed she was on to them for quite some time. Did I miss a show where it was revealed for Sami?

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Where is everyone? Prob on vacation, enjoying summer. :)

What a terrible mess EJ is in. He really broke down and cried. Great acting by JS. It is difficult to see EJ lose it all. %(

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Quote Dakota 4762: What a mess for EJ!!!!!!!!! %(

When did Sami find out about Abagail? When I saw her look at the picture before the wedding it seemed she was on to them for quite some time. Did I miss a show where it was revealed for Sami?

Sami said that when he acted so strangely when he came out of the shower she watched the security tapes at DE. That would mean that she has been playing him all along!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:55 pm

The trashing of the cell scene just great! Ah, EJ... made a huge huge mess of things! And Samantha is your equal -did you really think you will get away with it?!

He cried! :(

Really good scenes today! ;)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Quote stjarna: The trashing of the cell scene just great! Ah, EJ... made a huge huge mess of things! And Samantha is your equal -did you really think you will get away with it?!

:) He is awesome!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote stjarna: The trashing of the cell scene just great! Ah, EJ... made a huge huge mess of things! And Samantha is your equal -did you really think you will get away with it?!

:) He is awesome!

He always is..... :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Just hoping it all works out at the end.......

Return to “Days of Our Lives”