Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby flightygirl » Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 am

Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present. 8)

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip". ;)

He told them a year ago when he renewed his contract he wouldn't sign another.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat May 31, 2014 7:52 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too! :)

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face????? *) *) >)

What a family man he is..... >) >) :D

He was pole dancing in the night club in Toronto!!!!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat May 31, 2014 10:55 am

Quote flightygirl:

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Thanks flightgirl! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote flightygirl:

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face????? *) *) >)

What a family man he is..... >) >) :D

:D

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote Dakota 4762: I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present. 8)

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

If that is true then why are so many fans shocked/surprised that he is leaving now? Allot of them think it is because AS is leaving the show.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote flightygirl:

If that is true then why are so many fans shocked/surprised that he is leaving now? Allot of them think it is because AS is leaving the show.

He only told his boss. This wasn't announced publicly. It was in one of his interviews that he decided it was his last year.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote flightygirl:

There are lots of decisions and information known only by TPTB and their writing staff about upcoming s/ls and the plans made by or for our favorite actors--both on-screen and off. We fans like to speculate and post our theories, but we have not earned the right to be informed of those corporate "secrets" before the head honchos are ready to release the news or allow the actor in question to do so. (I'm guessing that would be covered in the contractual agreement.)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Still obsessed with EJ and EJAMI! :)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still obsessed with EJ and EJAMI! :)

Me too! 3)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:46 am

Quote flightygirl:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still obsessed with EJ and EJAMI! :)

Me too! 3)

:D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”