Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Postby wwwwww » Mon May 26, 2014 4:36 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote flightygirl: Why wasn't Ej there for Sami's farewell? Maybe I am afraid to know..

Please help me out here. Perhaps I have notyet seen that episode, since my local NBC affiliate recently pre-empted an entire DOOL episode for a local disaster, and I may now be one day behind. But what is this "Sami farewell" to which you are referring?

A lot of pictures were posted on twitter and other places for Ali Sweeney's last day. The actor who plays Justin even showed up for the farewell but Ej wasn't there. Justin hasn't been on for months and tweeted he hasn't done a scene in six months. I was a little disappointed that EJ or James Scott wasn't in them.

Maybe Sami kills EJ and goes to prison. I can't think of any other reason why Justin would be on Alison's final day. James has obviously put Days behind him since he didn't even show up for Alison's final day. I can't wait to see his new movie though I heard it was suppose to be very good.

It may be fun, but why bother speculating about a "farewell, Sami" scene that has been seen only by fans who are "cool" enough to twitter/tweet (or whatever it's called)? Some of us fans would rather not be exposed to an unofficial Spoiler that we won't see for months...(And why assume that James has "obviously put Days behind him, because he didn't show up..."?) The writers and TPTB might have had a perfectly good reason that had nothing to do with what JAMES wanted.

Will EJ have closure with his other relationships like Nicole,Abby and even Stefano and Kristen?

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed May 28, 2014 8:26 am

Quote wwwwww:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote wwwwww:
Quote flightygirl:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote flightygirl: Why wasn't Ej there for Sami's farewell? Maybe I am afraid to know..

Please help me out here. Perhaps I have notyet seen that episode, since my local NBC affiliate recently pre-empted an entire DOOL episode for a local disaster, and I may now be one day behind. But what is this "Sami farewell" to which you are referring?

A lot of pictures were posted on twitter and other places for Ali Sweeney's last day. The actor who plays Justin even showed up for the farewell but Ej wasn't there. Justin hasn't been on for months and tweeted he hasn't done a scene in six months. I was a little disappointed that EJ or James Scott wasn't in them.

Maybe Sami kills EJ and goes to prison. I can't think of any other reason why Justin would be on Alison's final day. James has obviously put Days behind him since he didn't even show up for Alison's final day. I can't wait to see his new movie though I heard it was suppose to be very good.

It may be fun, but why bother speculating about a "farewell, Sami" scene that has been seen only by fans who are "cool" enough to twitter/tweet (or whatever it's called)? Some of us fans would rather not be exposed to an unofficial Spoiler that we won't see for months...(And why assume that James has "obviously put Days behind him, because he didn't show up..."?) The writers and TPTB might have had a perfectly good reason that had nothing to do with what JAMES wanted.

Will EJ have closure with his other relationships like Nicole,Abby and even Stefano and Kristen?

He had closure when the baby died and he taped her finally admitting the baby was his. He can have closure with Abby over her dead body when Sami finds out. I would hope for great scenes with Stefan and Kristen before he leaves.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri May 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Still love EJ and James Scott.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Fri May 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Quote flightygirl: Still love EJ and James Scott.

Me too! :)

Does anyone know what James is doing now.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Probably taking a vacation OR exploring his other options OR just reading his fan mail....

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri May 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Good Friday Evening everyone. :)

Can anyone see Gabi in prison? Will EJ be her lawyer? I still think there are more layers to this story.

Does anyone know when Sami's exit will be?

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Wow. I am really out of the loop. I am not surprised to have just read that JS has not renewed his contract. When EJ came onto the scene in May 2006, it was to pursue a storyline that
was for EJ to have Sami. Now that is has finally happened both actors can move on to other things.

I am not sure that I have any interest in continuing to watch this show once they are gone. I know the old saying.."The show must go on", but daytime tv is a sinking ship amnd they both made a decision to jump ship before it sinks. :(

edited to add:

In my above post.. When is AS last day and when is JS last day? It was stated that she is off the screen later then him and that he won't be in her final episode. I can only hope that the writer's do EJAMI justice.

For all the fans of EJ and Abby, they won't get what they thought they would be getting. ~)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri May 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Quote flightygirl:

Right now he is flying to Toronto. He has a Days fan event tomorrow! He is also doing an appearance at a night club outside of Toronto tonight. He tweeted a picture of his watch to thank Forbidden Love fans for the gift. He was on the airplane and I could tell it was AA. WHY couldn't I work that flight? He is also working on a movie but I don't anything about it.

Would love to be at the night club in Toronto tonight!!

Can EJ be any cuter in the pink shirt and great scruff on his face????? *) *) >)

What a family man he is..... >) >) :D

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:57 pm

I just went over to wiki to read any updates on James Scott and it mentioned that he went to Peru in April. He took Ayahuasca with the guidance of a shaman.

For those of you who do not know what it is, is is a psychedelic drug (like LSD) used to bring spiritual awareness into the present. 8)

He said it was a life altering experience and the most profound one he ever had. Maybe that is what led to his decision to leave the show. he felt a new avenue open to him.

It must have been a good "trip". ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”