What do you think?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ArielRAcey

What do you think?

Postby ArielRAcey » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:44 pm

E.J. is the father of Willow's baby,and Lucas is the father of Sami's, you know the Dimeras... Do I smell a baby switch again, what do you think?

mommy5

Re: What do you think?

Postby mommy5 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:54 pm

I think... that is stupid! When was Willow ever with E.J. & what would the Dimeras gain from that? U R entiltled to your own opion, but i really dont see where u r going with that!

ArielRAcey

Postby ArielRAcey » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:07 pm

Hello, who's to say Willow is not on the Dimera payroll, and she is a hooker, we all know she'll do anthing for $$. and who's to say that she wasn't paid to get to Shawn, after all he is a Brady, You know the worst enemy of the Dimeras. i Mean what was the point of the whole embryo switch, were was that going.

jessmcarter325

Postby jessmcarter325 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 pm

Let me get this right Willow is pregnant with Ej's baby or are we just speculating?

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Quote jessmcarter325: Let me get this right Willow is pregnant with Ej's baby or are we just speculating?

I think they are just speculating. As much as I hate it....Willow is probably pregnant with Shawn's baby...but, who's to say that one of her other clients might be the father.....I don't think E.J....E.J's soul purpose for coming to Salem was to plant the Dimera seed into a Brady woman. So...I don't think E.J. is the father.

Maybe Willow will suffer a miscarriage..or maybe it won't be Shawn's. Or maybe...she's not even pregnant..and somehow faking it. Any of these scenarios are what I'm hoping...I don't think the writers would go as far with Shawn and Belle as they have already done..to take a million steps back.

ArielRAcey

Postby ArielRAcey » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish:
Quote jessmcarter325: Let me get this right Willow is pregnant with Ej's baby or are we just speculating?

I think they are just speculating. As much as I hate it....Willow is probably pregnant with Shawn's baby...but, who's to say that one of her other clients might be the father.....I don't think E.J....E.J's soul purpose for coming to Salem was to plant the Dimera seed into a Brady woman. So...I don't think E.J. is the father. Well if sami dose indeed have Lucas baby then E.J. planted no seed as he planned, so you know E.J. with his famous plan B's who's to say he wont swith the baby's (Willow's) at birth to ensure that Sami has the Dimera baby and not hers. I don't know it was just a thought, I also thought about Dr.Repert being the father of Willow baby since he seems like the type to call on a hooker.

Maybe Willow will suffer a miscarriage..or maybe it won't be Shawn's. Or maybe...she's not even pregnant..and somehow faking it. Any of these scenarios are what I'm hoping...I don't think the writers would go as far with Shawn and Belle as they have already done..to take a million steps back.

Petdays

Postby Petdays » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:19 pm

It's not too far fetch in that EJ always make sure he has insurance and in this case Willow could be his Insurace policy In case Sami his really carrying Lucas baby then he'll make sure to switch it at birth and we all know the writers will not let any test be done until after the baby is born.

ArielRAcey

Postby ArielRAcey » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:31 pm

Thanks Petdays, someone else sees :) it from my point of view

mrsgater73

Postby mrsgater73 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 am

:~ OH MY GOSH, A SWITCH, WHY THATS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE! JUST KIDDING, IM SURE YOU LADY'S HAVE SOMTHING HERE. WE WILL HAVE TO WATE OHHH MABY 2 MONTHS OR SO TO FIND OUT. IM SURE WHAT EVER HAPPENDS HERE WILL BE VERY INTERESTING! :-)

Please remember to follow soaps.com guidelines and not post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes.

Thank you
soaps.com moderator

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:41 pm

An interesting twist?
Sami is preg with just ONE child.
This child's DADDY is LUCAS.
There will be NO paternity switching, or anything smelling of that sort.
Sami will have a NORMAL preg
This child will know who it's BIO parents are from day 1.

That's the TWIST I'd like to see.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”