New song for Kate and whomever....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Serena

New song for Kate and whomever....

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:21 pm

Years ago Gloria Loring played Liz (Chandler) and she got involved with a younger man, Carlo-I think that was his name? (Don Diamont, Brad Y&R)and they used to play Bruce Springsteen's song, "I'm on Fire" for them. I wonder what song they'll pipe in with Kate and her next victim, I mean, lover. Every time I hear I'm on Fire I think of the old clips of Carlo carrying Liz off with his charms.....
For Kate, how about "I'm a B****, I'm a lover, I'm a fighter...." I am not even sure of the name of that song, but they need a slimey song for her, any ideas?
Just a silly thought.

Chrissi

Re: New song for Kate and whomever....

Postby Chrissi » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:46 pm

How about for Kate or Sami or even Chelsea

Witchy Woman from the Eagles, or You ain't seen nothin' yet from Bachman Turner Overdrive? Hee hee

Serena

Re: New song for Kate and whomever....

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:31 pm

Good song choices! With Liz and Carlo, it was a case of older woman (18 years his senior)with younger man and as I recall it was a case of whose seducing whom from one minute to the next. Often shows have older men with younger women so when Days wrote Liz/Carlo, although it was a bit sick being she was old enough to be his mom, it doesn't stop men, reversed. So, seems they will pair another May-December couple, I think that's what a young/old pairing is called? Kate with EJ, she has been with his pappy, whose next for her after EJ, maybe a grandson, ewe.....Kate needs help, ring-up Marlena or better yet Alex, Kate deserves his style of help, haha!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”