DOOL Live Thread for 12/9 Show. (Spoilers Within)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

DOOL Live Thread for 12/9 Show. (Spoilers Within)

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi! :)

Instead of always posting what I'm seeing on the day ahead show on FB or Twitter, I thought I'd keep all my dishes to Soaps.com. I'll post a little of what's happening on the show while I'm recapping live. Feel free to join in wherever you like.

I may not be able to answer questions as I'll be recapping live. :))

Chrissi

Re: DOOL Live Thread for 12/9 Show. (Spoilers Within)

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Nicole's donning a winter coat and scrubs she found in a linen room and taking off!

Rafe and EJ are freaking and Brady and Roman are searching for Nic.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Ari's always overhearing something that is upsetting about Brady. She just overheard Brady and Roman discussing Nicole and how Brady thinks she's telling the truth and she's all sad. Bloody hell woman, who cares?!! We already know he loves Nic. Mel's advice for her to fight for Brady is silly to me. He's not in love with her so I say move on. Who else could she be with?!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm

WTH so Brady loves Ari? I missed that? She is telling him she can't live like this!! LOL Went all the way to Cleveland to tel him!

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Quote Chrissi: Ari's always overhearing something that is upsetting about Brady. She just overheard Brady and Roman discussing Nicole and how Brady thinks she's telling the truth and she's all sad. Bloody hell woman, who cares?!! We already know he loves Nic. Mel's advice for her to fight for Brady is silly to me. He's not in love with her so I say move on. Who else could she be with?!

Ej :D

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 pm

True! True. I forgot that I wouldn't mind seeing that!! :D

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Carly says she never told a soul about her child. Vivian reads the letter from Lawrence to Victor. One part - "There will be blood," he says!!

Nic starts to recall that 'it happened' at the phone booth at the bus terminal, when she winds up back there to call Fay.

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Quote Chrissi: Ari's always overhearing something that is upsetting about Brady. She just overheard Brady and Roman discussing Nicole and how Brady thinks she's telling the truth and she's all sad. Bloody hell woman, who cares?!! We already know he loves Nic. Mel's advice for her to fight for Brady is silly to me. He's not in love with her so I say move on. Who else could she be with?!

Ari should move on because he does love Nicole...I can't deny the chemistry between Nicole and Brady, however I feel that Brady is just too good for Nicole and there is the ick factor that she was married to his grandfather...so, if they do hook up, I am going to have to move past that...LOL

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Haha! Well I like Nic with Brady too. I don't mind that she was with Victor. EJ was with Kate, and now Stefano is, so lol it's kind of something that we have to overlook in order to watch!!

So now, Rafe found Nicole at the bus station! Fay is introduced to EJ, who wants his daughter, damnit! :P

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Ari's blasting Brady about loving a woman like Nicole, who is not a wonderful person. Jeeps woman. Now she's saying Nic's a drug to Brady.

Haha oy.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”