Bo is making me Sick!!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Doc04

Bo is making me Sick!!!!!

Postby Doc04 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:06 pm

So how would you feel is your husband's ex moved in your house? I don't care what kind of problems you are having if you truly love your spouse and want to work things out you would not ALLOW this. Not in my book. Hope keeps trying to come around but Bo keeps putting her down along with STUPID Carley. I never did like her, so I barely watch anymore. I am keeping up with Sami, EJ and company, I like the way Viv gets to Kate but as far as Carley and Bo go, I do not like it at al, never did, never will. Bo should be standing up for Hope and his family. Honestly How would you feel? I know this is a soap, but still come on. Who wouldn't be mad?!!! I am sick of the same old stories for Bo and Hope why can't they work together to assist Carley? Now maybe Hope could help Carley, I believe if Hope new the whole truth she would help! It's this whole secret thing, I think Carley is doing it on purpose anyway. Bo is just being dumb!

kktt

Re: Bo is making me Sick!!!!!

Postby kktt » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Well I don't really agree. Hope felt once again she needed space and to move out. If this was the first time she pulled this stunt I would maybe give her the benefit of the doubt. She took her child and walked out end of story. I understand what he is doing with Carly is only fueling the fire but what she did was wrong. I have always liked the Carly character and hope she makes Hope realize what she did was wrong. It's not like he kicked Hope out to help Carly. He shouldn't have even been in the situation for Carly to be able to stay there without involving Hope but that was Hope's doing.

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Quote Doc04: So how would you feel is your husband's ex moved in your house? I don't care what kind of problems you are having if you truly love your spouse and want to work things out you would not ALLOW this. Not in my book. Hope keeps trying to come around but Bo keeps putting her down along with STUPID Carley. I never did like her, so I barely watch anymore. I am keeping up with Sami, EJ and company, I like the way Viv gets to Kate but as far as Carley and Bo go, I do not like it at al, never did, never will. Bo should be standing up for Hope and his family. Honestly How would you feel? I know this is a soap, but still come on. Who wouldn't be mad?!!! I am sick of the same old stories for Bo and Hope why can't they work together to assist Carley? Now maybe Hope could help Carley, I believe if Hope new the whole truth she would help! It's this whole secret thing, I think Carley is doing it on purpose anyway. Bo is just being dumb!
Very well said. Bo needs to be putting Hope and Ciara first. Carly should have never been brought back.

squirrel_girl

Postby squirrel_girl » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Can we rename this thread "Bo AND Hope are making me Sick"? ;)

They both are being stupid and stubborn and not putting Ciara first. Hope moved Ciara out of the house because Hope was mad at Bo. (Which I still think the reasons were made up in her head.) Bo allows his ex to then move into his and Hope's home. Thus putting Carly's safety over Ciara's.

Both of them need to take a step back and realize that their daughter is the one they need to be protecting.

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Quote squirrel_girl: Can we rename this thread "Bo AND Hope are making me Sick"? ;)

They both are being stupid and stubborn and not putting Ciara first. Hope moved Ciara out of the house because Hope was mad at Bo. (Which I still think the reasons were made up in her head.) Bo allows his ex to then move into his and Hope's home. Thus putting Carly's safety over Ciara's.

Both of them need to take a step back and realize that their daughter is the one they need to be protecting.
Again, well said. This whole sl and the way that they are writing Bo and Hope is just plain dumb.

Danielle

Postby Danielle » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Quote Doc04: So how would you feel is your husband's ex moved in your house? I don't care what kind of problems you are having if you truly love your spouse and want to work things out you would not ALLOW this. Not in my book. Hope keeps trying to come around but Bo keeps putting her down along with STUPID Carley. I never did like her, so I barely watch anymore. I am keeping up with Sami, EJ and company, I like the way Viv gets to Kate but as far as Carley and Bo go, I do not like it at al, never did, never will. Bo should be standing up for Hope and his family. Honestly How would you feel? I know this is a soap, but still come on. Who wouldn't be mad?!!! I am sick of the same old stories for Bo and Hope why can't they work together to assist Carley? Now maybe Hope could help Carley, I believe if Hope new the whole truth she would help! It's this whole secret thing, I think Carley is doing it on purpose anyway. Bo is just being dumb!

They are both making me mad. Hope because her childish actions of always needing space instead of sticking around and actually trying to work it out and Bo because if he was really serious about wanting Hope back, there should be no secrets. Answer this question If Hope hadn't decided she needed space (and stayed where she belonged) would Carly be living in her house now? I doubt Bo would have kicked her out to move Carly in. So to me this is a situation of Hopes on making. If Hope was like any other woman she would tell Bo to stuff his arguments, she and her daughter wer moving back into their home and if wanted to play happy families with Carly they could move out. He can't keep her from moving back in and Hope should just do it and tell Bo to stuff his excuses.

Used2bminer

Postby Used2bminer » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Quote Danielle:

They are both making me mad. Hope because her childish actions of always needing space instead of sticking around and actually trying to work it out and Bo because if he was really serious about wanting Hope back, there should be no secrets. Answer this question If Hope hadn't decided she needed space (and stayed where she belonged) would Carly be living in her house now? I doubt Bo would have kicked her out to move Carly in. So to me this is a situation of Hopes on making. If Hope was like any other woman she would tell Bo to stuff his arguments, she and her daughter wer moving back into their home and if wanted to play happy families with Carly they could move out. He can't keep her from moving back in and Hope should just do it and tell Bo to stuff his excuses.

Standing ovation!!

Heather_S

Postby Heather_S » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 am

WHOOOOA!!!! Before Carly even came into the picture... Bo wasn't comfortable with Justin hanging around Hope so much---and what did she do??? She told Bo there was nothing to worry about and then she moved into Victor's where Justin is living. What the big difference?!?!?!? Hope is leaning on Justin? Bo is HELPING Carly! I don't like the situation..but Hope brought on their problems...and until she learns to stop running from probs in her marriage..I don't wanna see them together!!! That's hard for me to admit cause I am a LONG time Bope fan!

Doc04

Postby Doc04 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 am

I would love to see Hope move back home and stand her for her family and home!! This whole story is making me bored!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”