Did it ever occur to Bo and Carly????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bmes

Did it ever occur to Bo and Carly????

Postby bmes » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Did it ever occur to them that if they told Hope what was going on, that MAYBE she could help???

if they thought about it for a second instead and had just a "little" bit of faith that Hope will snap out of her funk, or whatever she's doing, they'd realize that she's THE BEST they've got in helping them resolve this whole thing.

Carly tells Bo today that they should tell Hope the truth. Bo still thinks it's a bad idea, cause Vivian is out there, and they don't know EXACTLY what she's up to....really...at the end of the day, Hope is a good person and if she did know the ENTIRE story, i bet she'd TOTALLY be on their side.

Hope is living at Victor's. Vivian is moving in there now. HELLLLOOOOO....she could be their "spy",to try and see what Vivian is up to!!!
ugh..frustration!!!

edited to add: and if they DON'T tell Hope the truth, then maybe Hope will just be too po'ed to care, and just sit back and let em crash and burn.

hootaboi

Re: Did it ever occur to Bo and Carly????

Postby hootaboi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I think Bo is just trying to honor Carly's Wishes by not telling Hope, nothing more,nothing less.

bmes

Postby bmes » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Quote hootaboi: I think Bo is just trying to honor Carly's Wishes by not telling Hope, nothing more,nothing less.

you might think differently after watching the episode i just watched today. carly tells bo that she thinks they should tell Hope...Bo flat out refuses (and imo his reasoning STINKS!! lol). AND to top it off, Bo tells Carly to move back in with him since things didn't work out at Maggies!! UGH!!! Bo should just come right out and say he wants a divorce, and end all this MADNESS!!! ha ha

snanax4

Postby snanax4 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Looking at it in another way, Bo knows that Victor put two and two together when Hope started talking about Carly and he reasoned that Carly was at Bo and Hope's and turned her in to the cops. Don't you think Bo might be afraid Hope might slip up and say something about Carly's daughter? With Vivian living there, the risk is too great.

bghwme

Postby bghwme » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 am

Bo is not stupid. Maybe he will figure out that he could get Hope to help them figure out what Victor and Vivian are up to. Maybe he wants Hope at Victor's right now.

Or, maybe Carly, who does her own thing no matter what anyone says, will figure that out and go the Hope for help?

I would really like to see Carly and Hope be friends.

DayzDreamin

Postby DayzDreamin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 am

I think with something that serious the less people knowing about it the better. Carly didnt want to risk telling Justin and she knew him before Bo! Look at recent history in salem an accidental slip has caused how man secrets to be revealed and with what consequences?? We have Chloe telling that Sami was pregnant and at the convent, Brady about the secret being out, Sami about Rafe being back in town. If Hope hadnt known Carly was in town, Victor wouldnt have been calling the feds.
I think in the twon of salem if I had a secret I wouldnt trust people with it either.
As for Hope her attitude is absolutely crazy. Even though Carly might be staying with him and he might be helping her, Hope is the one he love (at least for now) and he would love to see her if she would stop obsessing about Carly. They could go to dinner, etc. But Hope is like this everything has to be her way on her schedule and nothing Bo does is good enough for her!

thomas357

Postby thomas357 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 pm

this storyline is way past tiresome! gimme a fricking break writers! totally unbelievable the way their writing and making bo and hope act! i wonder if the actors cringe every day on the way to work knowing they have to act these scenes out that are so out of character for these characters that are supposed to have the greatest love of all a couple more thoughts!

1) bo doesn't want to tell hope anything HELLO SHE'S YOUR WIFE! and BEST FRIEND! why in the heck would any husband not tell his wife everything especially when you know your wife feels threaten by another woman regardless if she has a right to! i mean what's more important protecting carly or respecting and apreciating and confiding in your WIFE! AND

2) UH, isn't hope a DETECTIVE/POLICE WOMAN HERSELF! so Bo can't confide her not only as his wife and his best friend and his true everlasting love but also can't confide in her with the truth as a accomplished capable law officer that Hope is?!

stupid, stupid and just one more for the road, stupid!

hootaboi

Postby hootaboi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Hope made it obvious today (12/8/09) that she can't be trusted with anything. :(

Bizzie Fan

Postby Bizzie Fan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Quote thomas357: this storyline is way past tiresome! gimme a fricking break writers! totally unbelievable the way their writing and making bo and hope act! i wonder if the actors cringe every day on the way to work knowing they have to act these scenes out that are so out of character for these characters that are supposed to have the greatest love of all a couple more thoughts!

1) bo doesn't want to tell hope anything HELLO SHE'S YOUR WIFE! and BEST FRIEND! why in the heck would any husband not tell his wife everything especially when you know your wife feels threaten by another woman regardless if she has a right to! i mean what's more important protecting carly or respecting and apreciating and confiding in your WIFE! AND

2) UH, isn't hope a DETECTIVE/POLICE WOMAN HERSELF! so Bo can't confide her not only as his wife and his best friend and his true everlasting love but also can't confide in her with the truth as a accomplished capable law officer that Hope is?!

stupid, stupid and just one more for the road, stupid!
I have to agree. Stupid! Stupid! If this was the only sl that they could come up with in order to bring back CC, then they should have never brought her back. To cause problems for Bo and Hope, especially during the Christmas season, when Bo and Hope fans want to see them together, is just plain stupid. I mean, little Ciara just wants her parents together, decorate the tree, and come home. But, no they have Carly living in Hope's house with Hope's husband and Ciara's daddy. This just make no sense. I just started back to watching DOOL and I am having the hardest time staying with it because of this sl and Carly. I came back to see Bo and Hope, not Carly.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”