Will true love really win out at the end ?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
batmom

Re: Will true love really win out at the end ?

Postby batmom » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am

Quote speechless:
Quote lovmydays: :~
Quote Bryceson:
Quote lumiforever21: Dont appluad me appluad urself for supportin a big stupid idea like that you ejami fans think we lumi or safe fans going just sit back while ur rapist dimeria is on the loose with his victim samatha he say he so calls love her but he always makin her cry or treatin her like shes a kid.So if u think ej is all that explain to me why he doesnt treat her with respect and real love like lucas and rafe do.So before ejami can sit there and say ej is her better choice you better think again cus im a lumi forever fan and i will do whatever it takes to get my couple back together on this show so we can stop watchin ej disgustin face

Ummm okay I am not really sure where to start but here goes

I respect your opinion on lumi is all I was trying to say. I do not pretend to have a clue what lumi or safe fans will do or how they will react to an ejami pairing. I do however believe there will be an Ejami pairing in the near future.

He loves her, and I believe she loves him. Like every other couple in Salem they have hurt each other and forgiven each other.

Bryce, sometimes it's better to leave the intelligent discussion's to adult's. I don't understand why this person is hung up on the rape incident, then acts defensive when you try to give a compliment.

Ever since EJ has been with Nicole, there's been no 'obsession' from EJ's part towards Sami. Sure, you could see signs of him pining for Sami, but definitely not obsession.
Did this person forget Lucas almost let Sami die on deathrow for a crime he committed? He let her sit on deathrow for his mistake and yet that seems ok.
Or the fact Lucas kept choosing Carey over Sami whenever she was available. But I guess it's ok to do because it's not EJ. ~)
Sami herself is a rapist. She drugged Austin to get him to sleep with. Sami shared this with EJ and that is when they said they will never talk about the 'rape' again.
But once again, it's ok to do that just as long as your not EJ ~) God, the double standards.

I'm glad to see Lucas back, I miss those little duals they use to have when they were living across the hall from each other.

;)

Bravo! Bravo!!!! Ejami 2010!!!

Cedes_28

Postby Cedes_28 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 am

Sure she'll probably end up with EJ but only briefly. after all it's soapland so there is no such thing as lasting couples. because if there weren't any type of drama to complicate the situation then there'd be no storyline that captures us and gives us so many things to debate about.

gramie

Postby gramie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 am

I think if Sami and Ej get together they will break up when Sami finds out Ej is running the drug ring. I like Rafe he is sexie strong and silent and good looking, nice guys just seem to finish last.

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:12 am

Quote batmom:
Quote speechless:
Quote Bryceson:
Quote lumiforever21: Dont appluad me appluad urself for supportin a big stupid idea like that you ejami fans think we lumi or safe fans going just sit back while ur rapist dimeria is on the loose with his victim samatha he say he so calls love her but he always makin her cry or treatin her like shes a kid.So if u think ej is all that explain to me why he doesnt treat her with respect and real love like lucas and rafe do.So before ejami can sit there and say ej is her better choice you better think again cus im a lumi forever fan and i will do whatever it takes to get my couple back together on this show so we can stop watchin ej disgustin face

I respect your opinion on lumi is all I was trying to say. I do not pretend to have a clue what lumi or safe fans will do or how they will react to an ejami pairing. I do however believe there will be an Ejami pairing in the near future.

He loves her, and I believe she loves him. Like every other couple in Salem they have hurt each other and forgiven each other.

Bryce, sometimes it's better to leave the intelligent discussion's to adult's. I don't understand why this person is hung up on the rape incident, then acts defensive when you try to give a compliment.

Ever since EJ has been with Nicole, there's been no 'obsession' from EJ's part towards Sami. Sure, you could see signs of him pining for Sami, but definitely not obsession.
Did this person forget Lucas almost let Sami die on deathrow for a crime he committed? He let her sit on deathrow for his mistake and yet that seems ok.
Or the fact Lucas kept choosing Carey over Sami whenever she was available. But I guess it's ok to do because it's not EJ. ~)
Sami herself is a rapist. She drugged Austin to get him to sleep with. Sami shared this with EJ and that is when they said they will never talk about the 'rape' again.
But once again, it's ok to do that just as long as your not EJ ~) God, the double standards.

I'm glad to see Lucas back, I miss those little duals they use to have when they were living across the hall from each other.

;)

What happened to Ejami 2009? ?)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 am

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote batmom:
Quote speechless:
Quote Bryceson:

;)

Oh No!!! LMBO!!! :-)

ladybamafan

Postby ladybamafan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:42 am

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote batmom:
Quote speechless:
Quote Bryceson:

;)

The million dollar question. :-)

speechless

Postby speechless » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 pm

the same thing that happened to Lumi 2000 and never again..well at least EJAMI has 2010. :D

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Quote speechless: the same thing that happened to Lumi 2000 and never again..well at least EJAMI has 2010. :D

So you say...but you also said Ejami 2009, so we will see :D
and, LUMI has been together in the 2000's...happy, in love, all that jazz....ejami, not so much. I think it will be AJ in 2010 (Ari and Ej :D )

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 pm

True love for the most part does win in the end. The question is who is her true love.

If you ask a Safe fan they will say Rafe hands down is the best man for her. So then Rafe is her true love

If you ask a Lumi fan they will say Lucas is her soul mate. So then Lucas is her true love

If you ask a EJami fan they will say EJ he loves all of her. So then and only then will you finally get the right answer ;) :D :D :D

H.R.

Postby H.R. » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Quote lumiforever21: First off sami and ej dont have real love so the answer to that question will be nooooooo.Secondly its lumi that was started before all this ejami and safe crap so lumi should win at the end.Lucas is back and better then before so sami should follow her heart and choose lucas.Ej is obsessed with her there a big differences btw love and obsessed.Nicole and ej makes a great team there both true dimerias.So dont act like ej isnt a dimeria or hes mature and is in love with sami for god sakes he raped her and tortured her and her family for years.So stop actin like hes a saint or something .LUMI FOREVER AND ALWAYS WILL BELONG TOGETHER

1st-EJ gave Sami a choice to make between sex or Lucas dying. She made her choice. I know it may sound shallow but it wasn't like she hadn't thought of doing anyway she almost did on her almost wedding day to Austin. So i don't think you call him a rapist. PLUS, EJ is a totally different person with Sami than others. He's mean as crap to Nicole. So, I would say EJAMI all the way.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”