Stephanie... not so nicey nicey anymore...

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
LadyDi50

Stephanie... not so nicey nicey anymore...

Postby LadyDi50 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:21 pm

I noticed how upset both Melanie and Nathan were in yesterday's show about their break-up. Do you think that Nathan really cares for Melanie and will in fact fight to get her back...

BUT Stephanie will sabatoge his efforts? Could we see a not so nicey nicey Stephanie about to emerge?

any thoughts...

ImissTony

Re: Stephanie... not so nicey nicey anymore...

Postby ImissTony » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 pm

We've already seen a hint of what a witch Stephanie can be. Very recently when a doctor was needed to help with the bus accident, she recommended Nathan to stay even though she knew he had a date planned with Melanie. Then she so "innocently" decided to stay and help plus act as if she didn't know anything about his being asked to stay.

Yes, I think Nathan does actually care for Melanie.

Lacey Micah

Postby Lacey Micah » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Doesn't anyone think that dear Melanie sabotaged herself
She does have strong feelings for both men
Nathan walks in on her about to kiss Phillip
Nathan gets upset and breaks up and walks out on her.
Stephanie didn't coherse her into doing that.
Stephanie this whole time has been illustrating what kind of a person Melanie is and Mel all on her own proves it to be true

Cedes_28

Postby Cedes_28 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Personally I don't think Stephanie was nice to begin with. she hung Philip on this pedestal thinking she could change him into what her idea of a perfect man is and all she did was set herself up for a heartbreak. I'm glad they broke up because I'm tired of her whining. As for these feelings she has for Nathan it's just an obsession to upset Melanie because in her mind Mel stole her boy toy.

4everfan

Postby 4everfan » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:00 am

Totally agree. I never was a fan of Stephanie and now her true colors are beginning to show. I hope that Nathan does have true feelings for Melanie and that he fights for her. But skeptical if it will happen. Phillip is like a straw in the wind. :(

boldbeautiful

Postby boldbeautiful » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 am

I agree that Stephanie is not a nice person. She always tries to change her boyfriends. I wish that her first boyfriend succeeded in drowning her in that hot tub. As it is, he probably killed off the few brain cells she had to spare.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Ugh, Stephanie has NEVER been a nice person. And this recent storyline where she has been trying to destroy Melanie/Nathan has just showcased it even more. I think this ploy to put Philip/Melanie and Nathan/Stephanie together is just turning off more people to Stephanie. It's really not doing her character any favors. But I doubt much could be done to salvage this character at this point. This whole situation just really makes you not want Stephanie to succeed in her pursuit for Nathan. I really want to see Nathan STILL turn Stephanie down, even if he doesn't get back together with Melanie.

What I think would be interesting is to see Nathan still fight for Melanie. He really still cares about her so much and like Melanie said before, even though he just walked out..she still has feelings for him.

Melanie just needs to be single for awhile and then slowly come to the realization that Nathan (never Philip) is the guy for her. ;) But with the way things are being written right now....that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

melita craig

Postby melita craig » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Yes, I absolutely hope so. Melanie is my favorite character now and she deserves to be happy for once in her life...

melita craig

Postby melita craig » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Not so nice stephanie, I like it bring on the bad girl Stephanie Johnson, let Shelley Hennig take a much need-
ed break from playing the girl good for once, let her
play the sneaky vixen who goes after both men Nathan
and of course the handsome bad boy Philip...

alexandra_james

Postby alexandra_james » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:14 am

Quote Starrgirlfish:This whole situation just really makes you not want Stephanie to succeed in her pursuit for Nathan. I really want to see Nathan STILL turn Stephanie down, even if he doesn't get back together with Melanie.

I'm hoping for the same thing! With the way Stephanie's acting she shouldn't be with anybody, let alone Nathan who's a nice guy. Why do I feel like she'd play him or manipulate him? Her character went from being sassy race car driver to whiny conniving backstabbing witch. She keeps advocating against Melanie and advertising what a "bad" person she is when in reality Stephanie is the one who's being bad. And then she tries to be a friend to Melanie's face...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”