WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
beccasica

Re: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Postby beccasica » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:49 pm

Sami definetly needs to be with Lucas ... they belong together ... she needs to forget about EJ .. especially because he's a DiMera ... she's got already got herself an evil side that she needs to tame down ... dating an evil DiMera will just make her worse!!!

Sebrina Fuller

Postby Sebrina Fuller » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:23 pm

I think that Sami always, well mostly means well. Yet somehow someway things always get screwed up and she is made out to be the bad guy (Girl rather)and she is not. I would love to see her walk down the aisle and actually get married to Lucas.

atwtfan03

Postby atwtfan03 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:28 am

sami and ej they are both evil

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:37 pm

I would have to say Lucas. I mean she doesn't love EJ or Austin and well he is gone and don't love her. I think even though Sami drives Lucas crazy at times still Lucas will never be able to walk away and I think they are different but opposite does attached.

hot stuff

Postby hot stuff » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:29 pm

8) Sami and Lucas-love the fighting and chemistry between them

Raeann

Postby Raeann » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:28 am

%( LUCAS

Theresarn3

Postby Theresarn3 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:38 pm

I think Sami should be with Lucas, and have a babytogether.or have her be pregant with.Ej child and she don't know its EJ.And what ever happened to the old Sean

k_grohl

Postby k_grohl » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:45 pm

Quote Theresarn3: I think Sami should be with Lucas, and have a babytogether.or have her be pregant with.Ej child and she don't know its EJ.And what ever happened to the old Sean

No baby with Ej. Yes Sami and Lucas should be together. They belong with each other. As for Jason Cook who played the old Shwan Brady he wanted to leave when his contract was up because he didnt care for the new writer.

Prism of secrets

Postby Prism of secrets » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:11 am

Lucas.
I know that Lucas has treated Sammi badly but i think thier love has been unfolding. Both have been so brainwashed by thier silly crushes on Austin and Carrie they couldent see the love and excellent paring they had for eachother. Its been over time and space they have discovered thier love. I think it really crystalised after the aprtament fire and Sammi was confronted with the idea of Lucas mabey dying. and loosing him forever. Its after this angel image of carrie finally came crashing down Lucas started to wake uop and really see who in his heart he loved all along,,,our rebellious , crazy but lovable Sammi

Return to “Days of Our Lives”