WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Loveletta1

Re: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Postby Loveletta1 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:57 am

I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

trufan

Postby trufan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:06 pm

:) I LOVE ALL U GUYS GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE- LUCAS ALL THE WAY- ITS WELL OVER DUE LUCAS NEEDS TO SUCK IT UP & GET WITH SAMI, WHAT SHE DID BEFORE IS WORSE THAN WHAT SHE DID NOW HE FORGAVE HER THEN, SO JUST SUCK IT UP ALREADY & KICK EJ TO THE CURB I KNEW HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD WHEN HE FIRST APPEARED ON THE SHOW.

*** Please do not write in all Caps as to it appears as if you are yelling at us, and it is against Soaps.com rules! Thanks you :)!

wendell21

Postby wendell21 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:35 pm

Quote AlyandNyk: I think Sami should be with LUCAS all the way..They are so good at fighting all the time. Do you know how good the make up sex would be.... :D

lmao. that is so true, with the amount of heat and passion in their fights the sex would be awesome!

wendell21

Postby wendell21 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:38 pm

Quote Loveletta1: I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

Franco did NOT love Sami, kate used him to get back at Sami. He was being blackmailed by Kate. Thats not love. Although i did feel for Sami cause she really truly believed that he did love her.

foreversamifan

Postby foreversamifan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:11 pm

Lucas belongs with Sami. They are so good together even when they are fighting. I wish they would hurry up and get past the bad stuff.

Toosh

Postby Toosh » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:12 pm

Sami and Lucas are meant to be together. I hope that they soon get back with each other and end this boring story line.

keboyd

Postby keboyd » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:50 am

:-) Lucas has my vote!!!! They are soul mates. Need to have a baby or twins would do.

babegirl28

Postby babegirl28 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:28 pm

i agree sami should be with lucus :))

melanie marie=)

Postby melanie marie=) » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:02 am

i think sami should be with lucas

Loveletta1

Postby Loveletta1 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:14 pm

Quote wendell21:
Quote Loveletta1: I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

sammi. He was a guy who accept sami for who she is.

Franco did NOT love Sami, kate used him to get back at Sami. He was being blackmailed by Kate. Thats not love. Although i did feel for Sami cause she really truly believed that he did love her.

I really do think franco loved sammi. He was a guy who accept sami for who she is.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”