What is Patrick really up to????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
cbrady

What is Patrick really up to????

Postby cbrady » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:17 pm

Lets see here Patrick is up to something and it is up to no good. Something seemed kinda fishey when Patrick was talking Hope out of reconcidering the devorce. At lest Hopes family stood up and sais she can take care of her self and so can her family and I think they meant Bo. I think Patrick works for Stepheno and wants to keep them apart Because of Bo being a brady.He must be getting paid to do this maybe this is were the money is coming from.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: What is Patrick really up to????

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:21 pm

Quote cbrady:.He must be getting paid to do this maybe this is were the money is coming from.

I have to agree...the money is probably coming from the Dimeras some how!!! I like Patrick enough I'd love for him to get a chance but I'd have to say I hate what he is doing to Bo and Hope...he doesnt deserve Hope...he is up to something and I wanna know what but knowing DOOL we won't find out for months!

smilez55

Postby smilez55 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:11 pm

Did you see the way he was acting in court room? He looked a little nervous and dangerous >( to me. He acts as if Hope is a prize to be won and he is making sure he do everything in his power to make sure she does not get back together with Bo :( .

Blondie

Postby Blondie » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:25 am

Quote smilez55: Did you see the way he was acting in court room? He looked a little nervous and dangerous >( to me. He acts as if Hope is a prize to be won and he is making sure he do everything in his power to make sure she does not get back together with Bo :( .

I know, Im am really starting to dislike Patrick!! >)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:12 am

especially how he treated bo at the pd

divasb1

Postby divasb1 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 am

I think Patrick is still working for the Dimeras too. >( I sure hope this baby is Bo's. I just hope it doesn't take MONTHS to figure all this out!!! Drives me crazy!! :0

Return to “Days of Our Lives”