Who will win Billie's heart?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Starrgirlfish

Re: Who will win Billie's heart?

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:59 pm

Quote bearrie:
Quote Starrgirlfish: I suggest you take a chill pill. You are welcome to add whatever guy you dub "right" for Billie. I told people they could add whoever they wanted. And it's Billie's lack of luck with guys that prompted me to set this game up to help her in the first place.

Instead of critisizing my game I suggest you just vote for whoever you think is "right" for Billie. We all have different opinions...and you are welcome to express yours. Just know that this game is meant for something called FUN. It's not meant to be judged or made fun of.

I appreciate your opinion on how you think the guys on the list are completely inappropriate for Billie, but that is your opinion. It is not a fact. I personally would like to see Billy Warlock come back and make a couple with Billie.

I am not blind..I know that he's not on the show. But, that doesn't mean that I'm going to not count him for my list. Because it's something that I would think would be interesting to see.

I would like to remind everyone to keep the scores updated..that way it's less confusing when trying to add people's points together. :) thanks. Enjoy the game!

Nobody's said ANYTHING about "judging" or "making fun" of your game. I also don't recall "criticizing" it. I was merely putting in MY 2 CENTS. If you weren't open for comments and/or suggestions, then I would suggest you NOT post your comments and ideas here, where it's open to ANY person's comments. That being said, I suggest YOU take the mentioned 'Chill pill'. I certainly don't need it.

I'm sorry if I offended you or upseted you in any way. That was certainly not my intention.

But, if I'm not mistaken..and I'm not, you said: "Isn't this game a whee bit insane? Not for nothing but of the six guys listed, there is MAYBE 1 that has any chance."

If that's not criticizing then maybe the definition in the dictionary should be changed. The dictionary's definition is: "to censure or find fault with." You were finding fault with the guys that I picked for Billie...and calling my game insane...and basically pointless.

Now just to be clear...I welcome any comments anybody has about this game...I appreciate people's two cents. What bugs me is...you talk about how none of the guys here are right...and you just say that...you don't add the guy you think is right...and you don't vote. You just criticize the choices...and say that the game is insane.

I'm sorry for the chill pill reference. It just seemed to me that you were going a little over the top for just a game. This is meant for fun...

I sincerely believe that Billie has a good heart. She just keeps getting in the way of "Supercouples"...and a guy who is her daughter's best friend.... So my vote for today is +40 Frankie

UPDATED:
Frankie: 480
EJ:
Roman: 160
Bo:
Steve:
Nick: 40
Dr. Rebert: 80

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:20 pm

Update for Roman 40 points

Frankie: 480
EJ:
Roman: 200
Steve:

jan34twat

Postby jan34twat » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 pm

sorry dont know the total heres my 80 for frankie for the last two days

cozzies Biggest fan

Postby cozzies Biggest fan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:35 pm

I SAY EJ WELLS

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:57 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish:
I'm sorry if I offended you or upseted you in any way. That was certainly not my intention.

But, if I'm not mistaken..and I'm not, you said: "Isn't this game a whee bit insane? Not for nothing but of the six guys listed, there is MAYBE 1 that has any chance."

If that's not criticizing then maybe the definition in the dictionary should be changed. The dictionary's definition is: "to censure or find fault with." You were finding fault with the guys that I picked for Billie...and calling my game insane...and basically pointless.

Now just to be clear...I welcome any comments anybody has about this game...I appreciate people's two cents. What bugs me is...you talk about how none of the guys here are right...and you just say that...you don't add the guy you think is right...and you don't vote. You just criticize the choices...and say that the game is insane.

I'm sorry for the chill pill reference. It just seemed to me that you were going a little over the top for just a game. This is meant for fun...

I sincerely believe that Billie has a good heart. She just keeps getting in the way of "Supercouples"...and a guy who is her daughter's best friend.... So my vote for today is +40 Frankie

Don't worry about it. I'm not easily upset or offended. About calling the game insane; you know how there are times when you might call a friend a *itch? You don't really MEAN it but you just say it anyway. That was my logic behind that. FYI: I did suggest a man for Billie. Unfortunately, he's not in Salem at the moment. He being Mike Horton.
I know that Billie is basically good. She just seems to have the WORST of luck when it comes to romance.
EJ may be a possibility but the fact that he's already done mom seems to not win him many points.
I say we lobby for Mike Horton to come back to Salem. I also say we lobby for him to be Billie's man.
That's all I was saying in my not so straight forward way.

ArielRAcey

Postby ArielRAcey » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:36 pm

I think Mike Horton is a great candidate

Rarav

Postby Rarav » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:43 pm

really, is there anyone left in Salem she hasn't slept with? *)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:18 pm

Quote Rarav: really, is there anyone left in Salem she hasn't slept with? *)

If the she in question is Billie, than, the answer would be yes there are still a few men that she's not slept with. EJ being on of them.
If the she in question were to be KATE, than I would say, surprisingly, yes, there are a few males that Kate has not yet knotted on her belt loop. Grandpa Shawn for one. Will for another. Alright, I know that's just SICK. But, there are some things I would NOT put past Kate. Maybe she wouldn't do Will but I don't doubt that she would not hesitate to do some of Will's friends.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:32 am

Hey...everyone...I'm going to make a guess as to who has been voting for who lately...so I'm going to try to get it right...I think I have the votes right...and we're going to add Mike Horton :)

My vote Frankie +40:)

UPDATED
Frankie: 560
EJ: 40
Steve:
Mike Horton: 80

briannajane

Postby briannajane » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:11 am

I think I'm going with Mike Horton also. So here is the score with my 40 points for him...

Frankie: 560
EJ: 40
Steve:
Mike Horton: 120

Return to “Days of Our Lives”