Spolier

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
-hiba-

Spolier

Postby -hiba- » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:17 pm

As you already saw. Shelle and Claire have to stay in there room until the next stop. So guess what they do...

In a daring escape, Shawn, Belle and Claire jump overboard in the middle of the South Pacific!

Then i guess they swim to an island...and thats when they get close...

?)

?) ?) What does Willow do..that she has to beg for her life be/c she crossed Philip?????

Oh this is going to get good again!!! :)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: Spolier

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:22 pm

I am anxious to know what Willow does!!!!! And I can't wait to see her worry because she deserves it after all of the pain she inflicts on Belle and Claire and Shawn!

liasonfan76

Postby liasonfan76 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:17 pm

Quote -hiba-: As you already saw. Shelle and Claire have to stay in there room until the next stop. So guess what they do...

In a daring escape, Shawn, Belle and Claire jump overboard in the middle of the South Pacific!

?)

?) ?) What does Willow do..that she has to beg for her life be/c she crossed Philip?????

Ok I'm not a Shelle or Belle suporter. And this is why!!!! I hope I do not hurt anyones feelings. I just do not understand this couple. what are they thinking about when they jump over board with 1 year old. To me that is just stupid and they do need Claire taken away. Not by Philip but you do not do that kind of thing. To me that is selfish. That little girl can get really sick. We already know her shots are not up to date.

Just my opinion

mommy5

Postby mommy5 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:04 pm

Quote liasonfan76:
Quote -hiba-: As you already saw. Shelle and Claire have to stay in there room until the next stop. So guess what they do...

?)

Ok I'm not a Shelle or Belle suporter. And this is why!!!! I hope I do not hurt anyones feelings. I just do not understand this couple. what are they thinking about when they jump over board with 1 year old. To me that is just stupid and they do need Claire taken away. Not by Philip but you do not do that kind of thing. To me that is selfish. That little girl can get really sick. We already know her shots are not up to date.

Just my opinion

I think willow helps shelle ecscape somehow. i read that somewhere. they probably dont really jump ship. shawn did say that on the upcomings at the end of fridays show, but they always only show bits and pieces like that to keep us wondering. they probably ecscape some other way

liasonfan76

Postby liasonfan76 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:21 pm

I really hope so. I have not like Shelle since KS left. I guess you can say I'm classic Shelle fan. I do like this Shelle alot better then MM and JC's Shelle. I just hope they really don't do this.

mommy5

Postby mommy5 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 pm

Quote liasonfan76: I really hope so. I have not like Shelle since KS left. I guess you can say I'm classic Shelle fan. I do like this Shelle alot better then MM and JC's Shelle. I just hope they really don't do this.

I personaly liked the old Belle and old shawn. it took me a while to get used to the new Belle and now I like her because she seems more mature for the part than the old one cuz she had to grow up. I still miss the old Shawn.

liasonfan76

Postby liasonfan76 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:56 pm

Quote mommy5:
Quote liasonfan76: I really hope so. I have not like Shelle since KS left. I guess you can say I'm classic Shelle fan. I do like this Shelle alot better then MM and JC's Shelle. I just hope they really don't do this.

I personaly liked the old Belle and old shawn. it took me a while to get used to the new Belle and now I like her because she seems more mature for the part than the old one cuz she had to grow up. I still miss the old Shawn.

I wish I could say that. I would love for KS to come back and play her. To me when MM took over her role Belle changed. Plus I am not Maxi fan. LOL I do think KS could handle these storylines. She is doing good job on GH. I just don't like her as Maxie.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”