Spoiler

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mommy5

Spoiler

Postby mommy5 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:01 pm

It says in the spoiler that E.J does find out that Sami is prego and then that she has complications with it, Kate has a hand in it. I hope she doesn't lose the baby or babies if I had my way. One would be a sweet girl/Lucas's ;) and the other an evil boy/E.J's >( . I also hate to think what E.J will do when he does find out she's prego. I mean that was his intenyion all along. Maybe he will kidnap her.

septemberbaby_05

Re: Spoiler

Postby septemberbaby_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Quote mommy5: It says in the spoiler that E.J does find out that Sami is prego and then that she has complications with it, Kate has a hand in it. I hope she doesn't lose the baby or babies if I had my way. One would be a sweet girl/Lucas's ;) and the other an evil boy/E.J's >( . I also hate to think what E.J will do when he does find out she's prego. I mean that was his intenyion all along. Maybe he will kidnap her.

Can a woman be prego with two mens babys at once? I know it happens on tv all the tie but does it actually happen in real life? JUst wondering. But your right, that would be the way it would go. He was sent to Salem to ruin everyones life and to plant his seed in a woman of his choice. And just so happen it was my favorite trouble maker. Sami! No im glad Sami is trying to turn over a new life. May be she can be happy.

mommy5

Postby mommy5 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote septemberbaby_05:
Quote mommy5: It says in the spoiler that E.J does find out that Sami is prego and then that she has complications with it, Kate has a hand in it. I hope she doesn't lose the baby or babies if I had my way. One would be a sweet girl/Lucas's ;) and the other an evil boy/E.J's >( . I also hate to think what E.J will do when he does find out she's prego. I mean that was his intenyion all along. Maybe he will kidnap her.

Can a woman be prego with two mens babys at once? I know it happens on tv all the tie but does it actually happen in real life? JUst wondering.

Yes, I think it can happen. I saw it on a talk show before. This girl had twins and her boyfriend wanted a paternaty test done cuz he thought she had cheated on him. Well she had and one baby was his, the other wasn't. This can only happen with fraternal twins. Two eggs drop and they boyh are fertilzed. I think it has to happen in the same day,gross,or two.

septemberbaby_05

Postby septemberbaby_05 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:40 pm

Ive also seen it happen on Strong medicene, I know thats tv but this woman and her husband split up and she gets prego with another guys baby and he takes her back about a month later. Then she gets prego with his baby and she has the first baby and the second baby and the second baby is preme. But they both make it. But I think its because the womans servix or whatever doesnt close when it should and another egg is allowed in to the placenta. But I wasnt for sure so I asked first.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”