"Yea I am" - Nathan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
heema

Postby heema » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm

I loved today's Canadian episode with Nathan and Melanie. Nathan sells some of his stuff in order to get bail money for Melanie as she is still in jail. Philip bails out Melanie. As Nathan arrives to bail out Mel, he finds out Philip already did. Philip thanks Nathan for helping Chloe. As Philip says he'll take Melanie home, Nathan says he will as they live in the same house. Philip says he was going to take Melanie out for a drink, and Nathan replies saying Melanie is too young to drink. The two start fighting, Nathan telling Philip that he's going to break Melanie's heart again, and that he is using her. Nathan asks Philip if he is interested in Melanie, Philip does not answer and asks Nathan if he is interested in Melanie, Nathan stares at Melanie and says 'Yea, I am" Melanie stares at him, shocked! EEEEE!! FINALLY!! :D

UKDaysFan

Re:

Postby UKDaysFan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Quote heema: I loved today's Canadian episode with Nathan and Melanie. Nathan sells some of his stuff in order to get bail money for Melanie as she is still in jail. Philip bails out Melanie. As Nathan arrives to bail out Mel, he finds out Philip already did. Philip thanks Nathan for helping Chloe. As Philip says he'll take Melanie home, Nathan says he will as they live in the same house. Philip says he was going to take Melanie out for a drink, and Nathan replies saying Melanie is too young to drink. The two start fighting, Nathan telling Philip that he's going to break Melanie's heart again, and that he is using her. Nathan asks Philip if he is interested in Melanie, Philip does not answer and asks Nathan if he is interested in Melanie, Nathan stares at Melanie and says 'Yea, I am" Melanie stares at him, shocked! EEEEE!! FINALLY!! :D

That sounds great Heema. I'm rooting for Nathan & Mel. I think they're a far better match. She doesn't need to be Philly's second choice.......and I still think he's too old for her for it to be credible.

Look forward to Monday's show.

heema

Re:

Postby heema » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:10 pm

UKDAYSFAN - I'm rooting for them too, Philip has caused enough problems for Mel.

2boyzrule

Re:

Postby 2boyzrule » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! I love it! Mark and Molly are great, they make Nathan and Melanie so much fun to watch- just great flirty banter, sexy and sweet at the same time! I'm excited!!!

I really like these two, a great match. Phillip will just hurt Melanie again and I don't want that. She's come so far and to be with Phillip again, just as he and Stephanie are broken up again would just be wrong because he's not ready to commit to her like she would want- his heart is still with Stephanie.

hootaboi

Re:

Postby hootaboi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Quote heema: I loved today's Canadian episode with Nathan and Melanie. Nathan sells some of his stuff in order to get bail money for Melanie as she is still in jail. Philip bails out Melanie. As Nathan arrives to bail out Mel, he finds out Philip already did. Philip thanks Nathan for helping Chloe. As Philip says he'll take Melanie home, Nathan says he will as they live in the same house. Philip says he was going to take Melanie out for a drink, and Nathan replies saying Melanie is too young to drink. The two start fighting, Nathan telling Philip that he's going to break Melanie's heart again, and that he is using her. Nathan asks Philip if he is interested in Melanie, Philip does not answer and asks Nathan if he is interested in Melanie, Nathan stares at Melanie and says 'Yea, I am" Melanie stares at him, shocked! EEEEE!! FINALLY!! :D

If this post is about Nathan it should be called Yes I am..boring :-)

saminrafe

Re:

Postby saminrafe » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm

It was a great show today, i hope they put mel and nathan together , really enjoy watching them in scenes together. I hope they don't put mel and philip together , he seems to be a little to old for her and i don't see any chemistry with the two

Return to “Days of Our Lives”