Today's Cdn episode...Lucas and Chloe...AH! so frustrating!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bmes

Today's Cdn episode...Lucas and Chloe...AH! so frustrating!!!!

Postby bmes » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm

okay. so Lucas and Chloe were hashing it out, and Chloe keeps telling him over and over it's not daniel it's not daniel...so then Lucas asks her then who was it....so THEN they have Chloe having a memory of Kate giving her the apple, and another memory where Kate freaks out when Lucas is about to eat an egg and throws the whole plate in the sink, and Lucas made a comment like "what are they poisoned or something?" so then it comes back to "current Chloe" and she blurts out to Lucas that it was his mother. he of course doesn't believe it. so Chloe keeps telling him, "it's the only thing that makes sense...every time she gave me food i got sick!!" and lucas is still "no no no"

my question:

WHY WHY WHY didn't she say "don't you remember the day Kate freaked out because you almost ate the eggs????"

MAYBE then Lucas would think "oh duh!!! i forgot about that!!"

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! lol..you know....sometimes, watching this show is like banging your head against a brick wall!!!

bmes

Re: Today's Cdn episode...Lucas and Chloe...AH! so frustrating!!!!

Postby bmes » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 pm

ok. so nobody responded to this one...but i didn't want to make another thread, so i'm reusing this one...

one today's show Kate tells Lucas that she's going to marry Stefano. i swear to god, if Lucas doesn't start clueing in NOW, after that bit of info, then i totally give up!!! he HAS to start thinking WHY would she do this?...what does he have on her??? seriously!!! COMMON, please make him clue in to what she's been up to. it's rediculous!!

SandraJ

Postby SandraJ » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:18 pm

bmes, IA w/you. Chloe could have used some examples to aid the clueless Lucas.

Marrying Stephano should be a major clue. Does Lucas remember Stephano shooting Phillip? C'mom Lucas, you can do it - now think hard - why would mommy marry Stephano?

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Lucas does not want to believe his mother is capable of this action even thou he knows and we know she is. So I do not think it would have mattered what Chloe had said to him he is not ready to see his mother that way but when he does I am sure he will disowns her again!!!!

bmes

Postby bmes » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 pm

I think Philip MAY believe it...a little...he hasn't said it, but when he was talking on the phone with his mom, he had this look on his face and a tone in his voice that was kinda like "please try to convince me it's not true" did anyone else get that sense?

everybodysmile

Postby everybodysmile » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 am

Lucas had a bad beating in prison which I think must have left him touched in the head! Then the gas in the hospital made him even more of a dope. Then he had that alcohol poisoning. Maybe he needs to hit rock bottom and be sent to a place to straighten him out.
But remember Lucas did believe his mommie, not Sami over the "naked in bed with Brandon" incident.
He needs a shrink!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”