Do you think EJ will feel bad for Sami she lost all that time with Sydney?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
hdwatsonbc

Re: Do you think EJ will feel bad for Sami she lost all that time with Sydney?

Postby hdwatsonbc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm

I don't think so. After all Sami kept Grace from EJ all those months even though Grace wasn't really EJ's child but he didn't know that.

everybodysmile

Postby everybodysmile » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:52 pm

IMHO EJ really hates Sami and will take delight and laugh that she tried to deceive him and all the time he had Sydney. Any feelings that EJ had for Sami again IMHO are over. Further he detests Rafe and I doubt he'd tell her the truth. Rafe has figured out the truth but he doesn't have the proof and I doubt the writers will allow Rafe to finally find the truth, have proof and inform Sami.
Stephano, for one, will shut him up. If not Stephano something will prevent Rafe for revealing the truth to Sami.

Danielle

Postby Danielle » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am

Quote everybodysmile: IMHO EJ really hates Sami and will take delight and laugh that she tried to deceive him and all the time he had Sydney. Any feelings that EJ had for Sami again IMHO are over. Further he detests Rafe and I doubt he'd tell her the truth. Rafe has figured out the truth but he doesn't have the proof and I doubt the writers will allow Rafe to finally find the truth, have proof and inform Sami.
Stephano, for one, will shut him up. If not Stephano something will prevent Rafe for revealing the truth to Sami.

I don't know. E.J. and Sami have been talking more lately and he did have that dream of Sami a couple of weeks ago. I think she is still in his heart. I really think that Rafe will see Sami and E.J. getting closer and keep that Sydney is Sami's child from her but then when it comes out he will help her try to find her and then it will come out that rafe knew this whole time and didn't tell Sami *issing Sami off and leaving it open for an Ejami reunion. There has to be discord in any relationship, this is just the Days way. Sami and Rafe will find their way back to eachother but it will not be until after an Ejami reunion.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 am

Why would he feel bad? He's a dimera stealing babbies is what they do!!creating(w/o mom's consent) and stealing babies is in their genes!!

And before asked: Cassie and Rex, as well as Johnny are babies who came to be due to the sick Dimera mind.
and for the Kidnapped children, Zack(@ birth) and Chelsea are among the long list of Kidnap victims @ th hands of the Dimeras

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 am

Quote Danielle:
Quote everybodysmile: IMHO EJ really hates Sami and will take delight and laugh that she tried to deceive him and all the time he had Sydney. Any feelings that EJ had for Sami again IMHO are over. Further he detests Rafe and I doubt he'd tell her the truth. Rafe has figured out the truth but he doesn't have the proof and I doubt the writers will allow Rafe to finally find the truth, have proof and inform Sami.

I don't know. E.J. and Sami have been talking more lately and he did have that dream of Sami a couple of weeks ago. I think she is still in his heart. I really think that Rafe will see Sami and E.J. getting closer and keep that Sydney is Sami's child from her but then when it comes out he will help her try to find her and then it will come out that rafe knew this whole time and didn't tell Sami *issing Sami off and leaving it open for an Ejami reunion. There has to be discord in any relationship, this is just the Days way. Sami and Rafe will find their way back to eachother but it will not be until after an Ejami reunion.

Sami and EJ have been talking more lately? They met by chance in the park a couple of weeks ago, but that's it. Sami is not seeking out EJ and he is not, at this point, seeking her out either. The last time they met was not a pleasant meeting by any means.
Ej had a dream about Sami that involved Grace-- nothing romantic between them in that dream. However, Sami is dreaming about Rafe and her romantically and reuniting.
I don't see Rafe keeping the info from Sami. First of all, he loves her too much and secondly, he has said he doesn't want any more lies. If he would do that, it would break Sami's heart and Rafe is not about to go there.

I doubt EJ will feel bad about Sami's losing time with Sydney. He will be too angry over this entire situation. Everyone has either lied to him or deceived him which will make him feel totally betrayed by everybody in his life-- Sami, Nicole, his father, and even his brother, Tony.
I can see him seeking revenge, but not feeling bad.

kktt

Postby kktt » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm

I don't think there is anyway of knowing right now how the writers are planning to end this deal. I do feel they are trying to show a softer side to EJ and now with them showing a scene or two with Will it makes me think they are going to go with Sami and EJ but the fact that they are now having Sami dream of Rafe is strange too. I have said before and still deep down think that we will see a complete change in EJ once he realizes what his father and wife did to him. How can you get past that? I think Sami will be so thankful that she gets her daughter back that her and EJ will end up together. That is what I hope anyway. I don't think EJ will feel bad for Sami. He loves Sami no matter what and this will fix them, after a few fights of course :)

hootaboi

Postby hootaboi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Quote Ejamilover: I really hope he tells her when the they learn the truth that Sydney is their daughter "Now you know i felt when you kept Grace from me" i am glad Sami is getting her karma here. He never felt bad for what she did to EJ its all about her and Rafe his feelings didn't count she said last Thursday he needed to get over his anger she got a nerve. If someone did the same to her she we never hear the end of it well actually Nicole did do the same to her. I am still a Ejami fan i can't just give up on the sexiest most passionate couple i ever seen on Days but Sami better make it up to EJ when the truth comes out about Sydney.

I don't think EJ will feel for Sami at all! The only thing he will feel bad about is the fact that he didn't get to force himself on her again..

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 pm

NO,
I DON'T think EJ will feel bad for Sami, because (IMO) he is a COLD HEARTED (SOB)

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Quote bigtimesoapfan: Why would he feel bad? He's a dimera stealing babbies is what they do!!creating(w/o mom's consent) and stealing babies is in their genes!!

And before asked: Cassie and Rex, as well as Johnny are babies who came to be due to the sick Dimera mind.
and for the Kidnapped children, Zack(@ birth) and Chelsea are among the long list of Kidnap victims @ th hands of the Dimeras

Will,Johnny, Ali & Sydney are all doomed if it is a genetic disorder due to the fact their mother & fathers are all guilty of the same things.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”