Brains n Brawn

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DaysKnowItAll

Brains n Brawn

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Sure is refreshing to see Days giving our hunky men some brains!!! Rafe was excellent today. I'm just sooo glad to finally see some brains in Salem. And although Daniel isn't one of my faves at least he figured out how to set up Kate, even if it backfired. Nathan seems to have put it together too! I remember the days when Bo had a brain too and I hope they give it back to him I use to enjoy him sooo much. But it looks like Days is heading in the right direction anyway. Just b/c they have brawn doesn't mean they gotta lose the brain.

Sunnydaz

Re: Brains n Brawn

Postby Sunnydaz » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Quote DaysKnowItAll: Sure is refreshing to see Days giving our hunky men some brains!!! Rafe was excellent today. I'm just sooo glad to finally see some brains in Salem. And although Daniel isn't one of my faves at least he figured out how to set up Kate, even if it backfired. Nathan seems to have put it together too! I remember the days when Bo had a brain too and I hope they give it back to him I use to enjoy him sooo much. But it looks like Days is heading in the right direction anyway. Just b/c they have brawn doesn't mean they gotta lose the brain.

I couldnt agree with you more. Rafe sure is hot and smart. He seems to be the only one in Salem with a brain. Takes someone like him to figure it out because it's not clear to the victims even if it was hitting them in the head. ~)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 am

We all agree about Rafe, but don't forget Justin. He also was able to skirt around the DA to help Daniel when he first came to town.

batmom

Postby batmom » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 am

[quote]Quote SafenSound: We all agree about Rafe, but don't forget Justin. He also was able to skirt around the DA to help Daniel when he first came to town./quote]

I never agree with this and I bet others feel the same way. ;)

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:05 pm

batmom: [quote]Quote SafenSound: We all agree about Rafe, but don't forget Justin. He also was able to skirt around the DA to help Daniel when he first came to town./quote]

Although I get that the words "we all" were probably meant in "loose" terms and not to be taken literally, but I'm sure you knew that ;) , your opinion is still valued.
But as far as Justin, I gotta say I should have mentioned him too b/c he's really showed us some brains n brawn as well. Kudos to the writers! It's about time.

PS. Toot!Toot!

briebrie

Postby briebrie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Quote SafenSound: We all agree about Rafe, but don't forget Justin. He also was able to skirt around the DA to help Daniel when he first came to town.

Justin is part superhuman, seeing as how he recovered so quickly from that serious gunshot wound. :D

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DaysKnowItAll: Sure is refreshing to see Days giving our hunky men some brains!!! Rafe was excellent today. I'm just sooo glad to finally see some brains in Salem. And although Daniel isn't one of my faves at least he figured out how to set up Kate, even if it backfired. Nathan seems to have put it together too! I remember the days when Bo had a brain too and I hope they give it back to him I use to enjoy him sooo much. But it looks like Days is heading in the right direction anyway. Just b/c they have brawn doesn't mean they gotta lose the brain.

I couldnt agree with you more. Rafe sure is hot and smart. He seems to be the only one in Salem with a brain. Takes someone like him to figure it out because it's not clear to the victims even if it was hitting them in the head. ~)

I agree. How much more obvious could it be. I like Brady a lot, but he is walking around with blinders on, too.

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Quote batmom: [quote]Quote SafenSound: We all agree about Rafe, but don't forget Justin. He also was able to skirt around the DA to help Daniel when he first came to town./quote]

I was actually responding to the Days and Sunny posts because we do agree about Rafe, not to exclude anybody, you of course, are welcome to post your opinions, too.

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Quote briebrie:
Quote SafenSound: We all agree about Rafe, but don't forget Justin. He also was able to skirt around the DA to help Daniel when he first came to town.

Justin is part superhuman, seeing as how he recovered so quickly from that serious gunshot wound. :D

Wasn't that funny! He should be in on tv show Heroes!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”