Question bout Lucas....contains a spoiler

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Dayzed and Confused

Re: Question bout Lucas....contains a spoiler

Postby Dayzed and Confused » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Quote MaryTX: Poor Lucas...every woman he has ever loved has cheated on him. He deserves better, but he'll never get it as long as he has his "nose up Kate's apron" as someone else said :-)

I hope the actor stays with the show and is given a good woman who truly loves him...

I don't think this is a fair statment. Sami never cheated on Lucas that I know of. When she slept with EJ, she was living with and married to EJ. All that time, she wanted to see Lucas, and he refused her every attempt to communicate with him, telling her only to move on. Doesn't sound like a relationship to me. No relationship, no cheating.

hootaboi

Postby hootaboi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Quote Dayzed and Confused:
Quote MaryTX: Poor Lucas...every woman he has ever loved has cheated on him. He deserves better, but he'll never get it as long as he has his "nose up Kate's apron" as someone else said :-)

I hope the actor stays with the show and is given a good woman who truly loves him...

I don't think this is a fair statment. Sami never cheated on Lucas that I know of. When she slept with EJ, she was living with and married to EJ. All that time, she wanted to see Lucas, and he refused her every attempt to communicate with him, telling her only to move on. Doesn't sound like a relationship to me. No relationship, no cheating.

Even though I'm a Lumi fan, I have to agree with you

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Quote hootaboi:
Quote bmes:
Quote mikey32: *
I keep hearing that Lucas falls of the wagon and goes too rehab. Does this mean that the actor is being written out are is he going on vaction? Also heard that he BLAMES Maggie for his problems. I mean this is the Dumdest thing I think i ever read. Why would you blame your Aunt for something that your mom had a big part in. I really wish they would just cut the ties with Lucas and Kate and write one of them off.

I agree that it's not right for Lucas to blame Maggie for everything...Maggie didn't force Chloe to be with Daniel...BUT at the same time, if she had reminded him after his accident, of what she told him in the bar about Chloe and Daniel, maybe things wouldn't have gone so far. Everything would have been out in the open already before Kate could get a chance to go all psychotic on everyone...lol..

see....nothing good comes out of keeping secrets for people, even if you think you're protecting them.

It really makes me MAD that the current writers are turning Lucas into a Jerk! He is one of my favorite characters and deserves so much more respect than that!!! >(

I TOTALLY AGREE! Lucas IS one of my favorites, and they (the writers) Should have GOOD things happen to him.....
have him meet a REAL woman, one who won't mess him over.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”