Does anyone think Chloe will???

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Greek Godess

Does anyone think Chloe will???

Postby Greek Godess » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Does anyone think that Chloe may be the one to rat out Nicole with the baby switch? Nicole did fess everything to her when she was in the coma. Plus I know Rafe is going to figure this out, but when Meridith comes back into town, she puts a stop to it. I do think Chloe may be the one to rat out Nicole, I don't think she is going to approve at all of what Nicole did. Has anyone else thought it may come out this way?

aprilflowers

Re: Does anyone think Chloe will???

Postby aprilflowers » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm

I don't think she will. She'll have her hands full with coming out of the coma. And I don't think she and Sami were ever close. I may be wrong about that. But I can't see her just ratting her out. She might talk to her and tell her she remembers what she said. We'll just have to wait and see.

bmes

Postby bmes » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 pm

i don't think that's going to happen...i don't think she heard anything while in the coma...she was trying to convince roman that someone DID poison her, but it wasn't Dan....roman kept trying to tell her that there's alot of evidence, and she flat out kept saying, i don't care about the evidence, i don't want to hear it, I know Daniel wouldn't do this....if she had heard everything while in the coma she would have told roman that she heard everything Kate said to her while she was in the coma.

aprilflowers

Postby aprilflowers » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote bmes: i don't think that's going to happen...i don't think she heard anything while in the coma...she was trying to convince roman that someone DID poison her, but it wasn't Dan....roman kept trying to tell her that there's alot of evidence, and she flat out kept saying, i don't care about the evidence, i don't want to hear it, I know Daniel wouldn't do this....if she had heard everything while in the coma she would have told roman that she heard everything Kate said to her while she was in the coma.

That's true. I don't have cable TV and I'm too far away from the nearest big city to pick it up on an antenna so I have to go by what I read on the websites. Unfortunately, the websites don't give all the details-just the highlights. So I didn't know about her conversation with Roman. Thanks for the update.

hootaboi

Postby hootaboi » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Quote Greek Godess: Does anyone think that Chloe may be the one to rat out Nicole with the baby switch? Nicole did fess everything to her when she was in the coma. Plus I know Rafe is going to figure this out, but when Meridith comes back into town, she puts a stop to it. I do think Chloe may be the one to rat out Nicole, I don't think she is going to approve at all of what Nicole did. Has anyone else thought it may come out this way?

Well Chloe does have a big mouth!! :-)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:14 pm

No, I don't think she will but perhaps it may be revealed that she's the one that told Nichole about Sami having EJ's baby.

Autumn-winter

Postby Autumn-winter » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:42 pm

No I think Chloe will stand by Nicole and stay quite. I think Rafe will having to prove everything on his own.

bghwme

Postby bghwme » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 pm

It doesn't appear that Chloe is aware of anything that was said to her while she was in the coma at this time.

hootaboi

Postby hootaboi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Quote Autumn-winter: No I think Chloe will stand by Nicole and stay quite. I think Rafe will having to prove everything on his own.

But this is Chloe were talking about if she didn't care enough to not cheat on Lucas then why would she care enough not to hurt Nicole - at the end of the day Chloe only looks out for #1 8)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”