Shelle Spoiler

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mommy5

Shelle Spoiler

Postby mommy5 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:38 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont believe the spoiler about Shawn and Belle escaping to the islaand and finally "making love" was posted yesterday. I only saw the part where it said Phil thought they were dead, but Bo had clues that they were still alive. Crissy said she knew what happens to them and we all begged her to post it. So thankyou Crissy for the update! It's a relief to know that Shelle and baby Claire didnt jump ship and drown!

erbutterfly1

Re: Shelle Spoiler

Postby erbutterfly1 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:46 pm

chrissi updates the spoilers quite frequentley, so i love to check them daily and see if there is any new news! she does a great job! :) and yes, i too am happy for shawn and belle... we have waited a LONG time for this one! :)

mommy5

Postby mommy5 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Quote erbutterfly1: chrissi updates the spoilers quite frequentley, so i love to check them daily and see if there is any new news! she does a great job! :) and yes, i too am happy for shawn and belle... we have waited a LONG time for this one! :)

I hope Phil and Willow dont interrupt them. They really need to fall back in love with each other!! Phil and Willow need to be eaten by sharks, blood and all!! That would make a good storyline!

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:58 pm

Quote mommy5:
Quote erbutterfly1: chrissi updates the spoilers quite frequentley, so i love to check them daily and see if there is any new news! she does a great job! :) and yes, i too am happy for shawn and belle... we have waited a LONG time for this one! :)

I hope Phil and Willow dont interrupt them. They really need to fall back in love with each other!! Phil and Willow need to be eaten by sharks, blood and all!! That would make a good storyline!

LOL! u r funny and i agree! :)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:46 pm

I can't wait to see Shelle FIANLLY get together. I won't say "make love" because that term REALLY bothers the #(&#__^%@@@@@@@@@@@@^(*&^^))&_&*$%$%$^** out of me. That term is SO abused and misused. FYI: I read somewhere that the above mentioned term also really bothers Ali. She hates it when people say that.
So anyway, Shelle finally get around to having sex. This time, they know for sure who they are getting busy with. :D :D :D I hope they have lots of fun and create a sister or bro for Claire.

mommy5

Postby mommy5 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:56 pm

Quote bearrie: I can't wait to see Shelle FIANLLY get together. I won't say "make love" because that term REALLY bothers the #(&#__^%@@@@@@@@@@@@^(*&^^))&_&*$%$%$^** out of me. That term is SO abused and misused. FYI: I read somewhere that the above mentioned term also really bothers Ali. She hates it when people say that.
So anyway, Shelle finally get around to having sex. This time, they know for sure who they are getting busy with. :D :D :D I hope they have lots of fun and create a sister or bro for Claire.

I hear that! I wish Shelle wouldnt have lost their last baby!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:34 pm

Quote mommy5: I hear that! I wish Shelle wouldnt have lost their last baby!

There are those of us who would like to believe that Shelle hasn't actually "lost" their 2nd child. Yes, it is true that Belle miscarried the her "2nd child". We are hoping that the baby she 'lost' was not actually hers, but Phimi's baby. We would LOVE that Lauren is unknowingly pregnant with Shelle's 2nd child. Hey, with all that confusion that was going on then, all that mix up & what not, would it really be all that surprising if the embryos were implanted into the wrong women? I for one, would be surprised if things were to actually be done correctly!! In this case, I would be surprised and disappointed. The 1 time when a screw up somewhere would be the good thing, it doesn't happen. Surprise, surprise.
Although, if the consipracy theory that Phil hatched before he left stands correct, then would it be all that surprising if Lauren really were preg with Shelle's baby rather than Phimi's? Never mind that Phimi's child was not wanted.
It would make for many s/l's if Shelle's 2nd child were to be with Lauren. Now that Bonnie's leaving -left- and Mimi's going as well, I wonder what will happen with that s/l. I hope that HS is not going to be like JERk and drop a s/l just because it no longer suits his purpose -hello Hattie (plotting to take over Marlena's life?)- . There are many of us out there who want a FINITE conclusion to this story.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”