So who's this Cop organizing the Ciara ordeal?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SoapBox17

So who's this Cop organizing the Ciara ordeal?

Postby SoapBox17 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Does anyone have any idea who this cop could be? And why on earth didn't any notice his intense facial expressions in today's episode? I mean holy cow he was soooo freaking obvious...but if anyone knows why on earth he would have any incentive out of this s/l please let me know.

hdwatsonbc

Re: So who's this Cop organizing the Ciara ordeal?

Postby hdwatsonbc » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm

I have no idea who he is or what his incentive is.

I read somewhere that he shoots the kidnappers so I guess we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

bmes

Postby bmes » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote SoapBox17: Does anyone have any idea who this cop could be? And why on earth didn't any notice his intense facial expressions in today's episode? I mean holy cow he was soooo freaking obvious...but if anyone knows why on earth he would have any incentive out of this s/l please let me know.

apparently his p'oed cause if it wasn't for Hope he would have made detective by now. he did all the work and she took all the credit. and so he's in pay back mode.

btw....i can't STAND that woman involved in the kidnapping. i just wish i could jump through the tv and slap that stupid smirk off her face!!!

hdwatsonbc

Postby hdwatsonbc » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Quote bmes:
Quote SoapBox17: Does anyone have any idea who this cop could be? And why on earth didn't any notice his intense facial expressions in today's episode? I mean holy cow he was soooo freaking obvious...but if anyone knows why on earth he would have any incentive out of this s/l please let me know.

apparently his p'oed cause if it wasn't for Hope he would have made detective by now. he did all the work and she took all the credit. and so he's in pay back mode.

btw....i can't STAND that woman involved in the kidnapping. i just wish i could jump through the tv and slap that stupid smirk off her face!!!

That made me laugh. I'm with you there! I'd like to slap her into next week.

bmes

Postby bmes » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 pm

ha ha. yeah no kiddin' eh?!?! ok so we know what Dean's(the cop) motive is, and the girl is obviously his girlfriend...but the other guy that took Ciara...what's his story i wonder? what part does he play now? cause he seems to just be off in the background and is almost feeling sorry for ciara. it's almost like he doesn't want to be part of it anymore...

???? any thoughts?

hdwatsonbc

Postby hdwatsonbc » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Quote bmes: ha ha. yeah no kiddin' eh?!?! ok so we know what Dean's(the cop) motive is, and the girl is obviously his girlfriend...but the other guy that took Ciara...what's his story i wonder? what part does he play now? cause he seems to just be off in the background and is almost feeling sorry for ciara. it's almost like he doesn't want to be part of it anymore...

???? any thoughts?

He's probably the brother of Dean or that woman (I think her name is Brenda but not sure) and I also think that he's not playing with a full deck. He seems a little simple to me.

SoapBox17

Postby SoapBox17 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Quote hdwatsonbc:
Quote bmes: ha ha. yeah no kiddin' eh?!?! ok so we know what Dean's(the cop) motive is, and the girl is obviously his girlfriend...but the other guy that took Ciara...what's his story i wonder? what part does he play now? cause he seems to just be off in the background and is almost feeling sorry for ciara. it's almost like he doesn't want to be part of it anymore...

???? any thoughts?

He's probably the brother of Dean or that woman (I think her name is Brenda but not sure) and I also think that he's not playing with a full deck. He seems a little simple to me.

So if he's just po'd over a job then why take her kid? I don't see how this does anything for him since he's not really helping find her to redeem himself worthy of detective...i mean how hard is it to trace a call..anyway...i just don't see how kidnapping justifies being pissed off...seems a bit much..any yes i do agree...that woman got on my last nerve..i mean scaring a child is a bit much....and then that leads me to ask this question...why she so ugly to this poor little girl? I mean she seems to really enjoy it almost as much as the cop so does that mean she was done wrong somewhere in all this as well soo much so that she really wants to scare this little girl? Otherwise, why not be nicer since there's really no point to scar this child for life by being so mean and nasty...unless you've got just as much to be pissed about....any other thoughts?

bmes

Postby bmes » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Quote SoapBox17:
Quote hdwatsonbc:

???? any thoughts?

So if he's just po'd over a job then why take her kid? I don't see how this does anything for him since he's not really helping find her to redeem himself worthy of detective...i mean how hard is it to trace a call..anyway...i just don't see how kidnapping justifies being pissed off...seems a bit much..any yes i do agree...that woman got on my last nerve..i mean scaring a child is a bit much....and then that leads me to ask this question...why she so ugly to this poor little girl? I mean she seems to really enjoy it almost as much as the cop so does that mean she was done wrong somewhere in all this as well soo much so that she really wants to scare this little girl? Otherwise, why not be nicer since there's really no point to scar this child for life by being so mean and nasty...unless you've got just as much to be pissed about....any other thoughts?

i don't know. i'm just saying what was said on the show today. if you live in the states you'll see it tomorrow. he was ranting and raving how he did all the work and she took all the credit and she got promoted and "oh way to go hope", when it should have been him. and he said it's time to pay back the b*%^*. that's what was said. that's all i know so far.

SoapBox17

Postby SoapBox17 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Quote bmes:
Quote SoapBox17:
Quote hdwatsonbc:

???? any thoughts?

i don't know. i'm just saying what was said on the show today. if you live in the states you'll see it tomorrow. he was ranting and raving how he did all the work and she took all the credit and she got promoted and "oh way to go hope", when it should have been him. and he said it's time to pay back the b*%^*. that's what was said. that's all i know so far.

Thanks..I'm just curious that's all.. but then again...I really hope this doesn't turn out to be another "kate poisoning, long drawn out, and pointless s/l".

bghwme

Postby bghwme » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 am

I can't see the character of Hope "taking all the credit" for anything she didn't deserve. This guy must be screwed up in the head.

I think what the writers are doing is creating a character much like the fireman who deliberately starts fires and then puts them out so he can play hero?

So this cop is having Cierra kidnapped and then he will be the one to "save" her so he can be Salem's cop hero who saved the Police Commissioner's daughter.

But, I still think Stephano is involved somewhere...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”