Spoiler Talk

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
alwaysEJ

Re: Spoiler Talk

Postby alwaysEJ » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 am

Quote bghwme: I think the strange coincidence Rafe finds is that Nicole and Sami gave birth in the same clinic and that EJ was at the clinic the same night that Sami gave birth.

I think of Rafe as the "Big Oaf" type. He is big and strong and happy just watching a game on TV. But he has a heart as big as all outdoors. He's very vulnerable, but never lets it show. He's like a big old teddy bear that you can snuggle up to at night and feel all safe and warm. If you are the one he loves, you never have to worry about him straying. He will stay loyal and faithful to the end.

He has this big, dumb guy drawl but he's really super intelligent and very perceptive. I don't find him boring at all. Rafe and Arianna are both hiding something that is very hurtful and dangerous that they do not want Sami getting herself involved in.

Rafe is perfect for Sami and somebody needs to tell her not to let him get away. The Sami we know would fight for what she wants.

Most good men are not british son of a villain, following in their father's footsteps, charming, lieing, demanding backstabbing, prissy rich, who just take what they want whenever they feel an itch kind of guys. And, I don't think they have to be like that to be interesting.

The Rafe you've described sounds like a lot of guys I've dated - they are happy watching TV. That's not the guy I want to see on my soap. Your statement about Rafe staying loyal to the end makes me think of poor dead Emily. What a nice end.

You're right about 'most good men' - I do not want to watch 'most good men' on my soap b/c they're boring. I want to watch a character who is more interesting than the typical men I've known, dated, etc. I do not care to watch someone who reminds me of former boyfriends who sat around watching sports.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 am

Quote speechless:
Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote Sunnydaz: Oh the old "the writers are dumbing down EJ excuse" LOL

zzzzzzz

hahahahhaahahahahahaha :D
Funny :-)
They have been doing that for quite some time now.

How is it an excuse? Are you insincuating JS is dumb? Or are you insinuating that EJ's original character (you know the rapist you all scream about) would be so dumb to believe all of Nicole's lies?

I would love for you to back up that statement...

I dont have to defend my opinion to you. I never said anything about James Scott. I'm talking about EJ. And i dont need to backup my opinion. But i really wonder if EJ lifts his pinky when he picks up a glass of whine. Prissy boi.

speechless

Postby speechless » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

How is it an excuse? Are you insinuating JS is dumb? Or are you insinuating that EJ's original character (you know the rapist you all scream about) would be so dumb to believe all of Nicole's lies?

I dont have to defend my opinion to you. I never said anything about James Scott. I'm talking about EJ. And i dont need to backup my opinion. But i really wonder if EJ lifts his pinky when he picks up a glass of whine. Prissy boi.

OK so it's not about James great you answered my question but you did come at ME when you said the old dumb down excuse again! If you are saying it's an excuse please explain why it's not. You don't HAVE to explain anything to me you are correct. But this is a message board where debates come into play if you are not willing to back up your statement why post?

Oh and EJ drinking tea or anything with his pinky up is even more interesting that the "Big Oaf" anyday...but that's my opinion as I am sure you have yours.

Lastly the tone in your post seems a little off to me let me know if I am misconstruing it or if it will be this way from now on so I know how to proceed.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am

Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

How is it an excuse? Are you insinuating JS is dumb? Or are you insinuating that EJ's original character (you know the rapist you all scream about) would be so dumb to believe all of Nicole's lies?

OK so it's not about James great you answered my question but you did come at ME when you said the old dumb down excuse again! If you are saying it's an excuse please explain why it's not. You don't HAVE to explain anything to me you are correct. But this is a message board where debates come into play if you are not willing to back up your statement why post?

Oh and EJ drinking tea or anything with his pinky up is even more interesting that the "Big Oaf" anyday...but that's my opinion as I am sure you have yours.

Lastly the tone in your post seems a little off to me let me know if I am misconstruing it or if it will be this way from now on so I know how to proceed.

I'm not posting to you i was posting to someone else. I dont need to explain when i post, where i post, why i post and how i post. Its my opinion and i'm not doing anything wrong. I have my own thoughts and when, if i feel like posting them to whoever they will know and when i feel like answering they will also know. Have a pleasant day.

speechless

Postby speechless » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:27 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

I'm not posting to you i was posting to someone else. I dont need to explain when i post, where i post, why i post and how i post. Its my opinion and i'm not doing anything wrong. I have my own thoughts and when, if i feel like posting them to whoever they will know and when i feel like answering they will also know. Have a pleasant day.

Someone else? OK Sunny! Now I know how to proceed while posting with you! Thanks so much for spelling it out while not answering why, when, how, or whom you post to. Fake characters seem to bring out the BEST in all of us!

You have a pleasant day too!

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

How is it an excuse? Are you insincuating JS is dumb? Or are you insinuating that EJ's original character (you know the rapist you all scream about) would be so dumb to believe all of Nicole's lies?

I will let you know this weekend!!! :D ;)

He doesn't drink but he stirs his water glass with his pinky and then licks it.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

LOL.....ok in my best Austin Powers voice "OHHH BEEEEHHHHAVVVVE" ;) Have fun Dakota!

speechless

Postby speechless » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

Oh and what a vision that was..but again that would be JS not EJ....we wouldn't want to get them confused in anyway now would we....

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote Dakota 4762:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote speechless:

zzzzzzz

LOL.....ok in my best Austin Powers voice "OHHH BEEEEHHHHAVVVVE" ;) Have fun Dakota!

Thanks Sunny!!!! :))

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 am

Speechless... I wasn't thinking of EJ vrs James. I was responding to the comment of drinking. :-)

" Finger licking good!!"

... and I don't mean Kentucky Fried Chicken!! ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”