Who do you think are the 3 most overated Characters on Days ?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DayzDreamin

Re: Who do you think are the 3 most overated Characters on Days ?

Postby DayzDreamin » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Since the question is overrated
Only Ej fits that description. I just dont see what is supposed to be so great about a ranting madman. People talk like he is some sauve casanova but I sure dont see it. He is not very romantic or respectful to women and Days certainly has much hotter eye candy (Brady can keep on swimming 2 or 3 times a day!).

There are characters I dont like or that dont do much for me but I dont see them being over-hyped.

speechless

Postby speechless » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 pm

the answer to this one is simple. Nicole.. the writers have been pimping her for months hell years now with the baby swith s/l. For months Ari was the only one giving interviews with the soap magazines. Nicole is the ONLY overated character on the show right now.

Now if we were talking about fans and overrating then others could be named. EJ being overrated is funny ...wasn't JS EMMY nominated before? Say what you want about his character but whether you love to hate him or just love him..JS does his job. Was GG EVER nominated?

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Quote hootaboi: Ok, so I saw this topic on another Days site and I wanted to see what the responses would be on it here..
here are MY choices

1. EJ
2. Daniel
3. Mel.

What are your choices ? (Honorable mention: Chelsea)

Sounds about right to me. But if Chelsea were still on the show I'd replace Melanie with her.

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Quote Sunnydaz: 1. EJ

2. Junior

3. Elvis

LOL!!! :D

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Quote speechless: the answer to this one is simple. Nicole.. the writers have been pimping her for months hell years now with the baby swith s/l. For months Ari was the only one giving interviews with the soap magazines. Nicole is the ONLY overated character on the show right now.

Now if we were talking about fans and overrating then others could be named. EJ being overrated is funny ...wasn't JS EMMY nominated before? Say what you want about his character but whether you love to hate him or just love him..JS does his job. Was GG EVER nominated?

I'm assuming that's rhetorical.

speechless

Postby speechless » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless: the answer to this one is simple. Nicole.. the writers have been pimping her for months hell years now with the baby swith s/l. For months Ari was the only one giving interviews with the soap magazines. Nicole is the ONLY overated character on the show right now.

LMBO....you got me!

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:

LMBO....you got me!

LOL your killing me chica ;)
Excellent post

bmes

Postby bmes » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:19 pm

I don't think ANY of the characters are overrated. I think the STORYLINES for them are overrated. too much hype and not much comes of them. every character brought onto the show had TOTAL and complete potential. until the writers go and muck it all up, and make their s/l's go totally flat, which in turn makes the character seem "boring"

like arianna. this drug dealing thing. it's dragging on too much without any "mystery"...i don't think she's a FOR REAL drug dealer...there's more to it, but now they've dragged it on way too long to the point where when the REASON behind it DOES finally come out, we're all going to think "huh? that's it? wth?". lol.

kari916

Postby kari916 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 pm

1.Danial
2.Kate
3.Nicole
I think Kate and Danial are oversexed
And Nicole is ughh I just plain don't like her.

cryptjoi

Postby cryptjoi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 pm

front and center! SAMI!!!!yuck!

ej!give this man an adult storyline!

melanie!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Return to “Days of Our Lives”