I am liking tall good looking Chad with Mia..........how about you???

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AlaNurse

I am liking tall good looking Chad with Mia..........how about you???

Postby AlaNurse » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 pm

The other day when Chad was talking to Mia, I felt like they had a great chemistry going on. I'm thinking that they have chemistry that she and Will doesn't. It may be because Chad acts so mature and really loves Mia, and we know how immature and what a hothead Will is. They could be called Cha Cha Chia. :D I would feel sorry for Will but that other girl wants Will. ~) So whatcha think?

ImissTony

Re: I am liking tall good looking Chad with Mia..........how about you???

Postby ImissTony » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Mia with Will is my preference. They both have a sense of goodness within and can grow/mature together.

Chad seems to have a bit of a bad-boy complex. Leave him for the schemer, Kinsey (think that's her name). I see them bonding over trying to split up other couples.

Ruby7370

Postby Ruby7370 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 pm

I kinda like Chad and Mia better too. I'm not a Will fan. He seems so arrogant at times. Chad does have that bad boy image kinda like Bo did in the early 80's. Granted Chad/Mia had sex and a child together, but it's 2009 not 1984. Storylines grow with the times.

Misstayliana

Postby Misstayliana » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 am

:) I love Chad and Mia together they are hot.. Will's connection seems more like good friends than anything else..just another triangle in the world of soap i guess ~)

AlaNurse

Postby AlaNurse » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 am

There are some GOOD spoilers out there on these two, that I think Chia fans will enjoy. I just think these two are GREAT together. Kind of exciting.... :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”