***Spoiler about Philip and Melanie***

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Big Ten

Re: ***Spoiler about Philip and Melanie***

Postby Big Ten » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Quote Ruby7370: The scenes today between Nathan and Stephanie today made me sooooo mad. It's like they forgot all about Mel, or don't care. And I believe Nathan ran after Stephanie when SHE stormed out of the park, opposite of when Mel did. Don't like Nathan now. ;(

I hear you. I don't like Stephanie and believe me i have tried. She is anoying as heck and every scene she is in I keep asking myself exactly what is her purpose for being there? And as of yet i haven't be able to come up with a reason. Then there are times when i thinking am watching the old Sami.

hdwatsonbc

Postby hdwatsonbc » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Quote LadyDi50: I was very surprised at how quickly Nathan changed his story about him being out with Melanie when Stephanie happened along... not cool... Nathan and Stepahine deserve each other...I tell you Step is turning into a real piece of work... I don't like her anymore...

As for Melanie and Philip, well Melanie never was delusional about who Philip was... and is willing to accept him as he is... but maybe Philip will change for Melanie... now wouldn't that be a hoot! Go Melanie... get your man.

ITA 100%

hdwatsonbc

Postby hdwatsonbc » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Quote ImissTony: That's one of three things Stephanie EVER does...

1. Keeps changing her mind about Philip

2. Thinks any old boyfriend is still hers and no one else should date them.

3. Thinks her stuff doesn't stink.

Hope someone slaps her into next week.

I love the way you think.

EJSami fan

Postby EJSami fan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 am

it would be cool if they keep them 2 together but i read that Philip goes back with steph but i think that when they do i think its going to come out that Mel is going to have his baby and then Philip well go back with her... or something like that but i can see what Steph would think. that would be so cool

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 am

Don't think it will be a baby s/l.

I see Steph going back, professing her undying love, blah blah blah, and then the video tape somehow shows up and Steph sees it. Slam! goes the door as Steph walks out yet again.

Who has walked out more often...Steph or Rafe? Geez.

MCJSW

Postby MCJSW » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Quote bghwme: Don't know, but I bet the film will be used to somehow blackmail Philip.

!) Yup, I read a spoiler that Phillip gets blackmailed but I couldn't figure out why. This makes sense to me now.

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 pm

What happens to Nathan in all this, does he end up feeling like the fool he is?

SoapBox17

Postby SoapBox17 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote LadyDi50: Well lets see... Melanie vs Stephanie... hmmm. let's see... since Melanie has been in Salem, she hasn't slept with anyone... and Stephanie... well let's see there was Max, the guy that raped her (not that slept with him, but she was with him)Philip, and let's not forget Jeremy Horton... isn't that Nathan's cousin... Yuck!

Hmmmm... facts speak for themself... Go Mel! Nathan, you made a BIG MISTAKE

Actually, Mel and Phil slept together not too long after Mel started getting those letters from Nick (no one knew it was Nick at the time) knowing what she did to her father. She slept with Phillip and shortly after he left her room, she got the letter under the door. In any case, she did sleep with him. BUT she has not slept with anyone else since that first time until today's episode.

ImissTony

Postby ImissTony » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I thought she was going to seduce Philip in order to get out of something, but he backed off at the last minute. I don't recall their actually having sex.

SoapBox17

Postby SoapBox17 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Quote ImissTony: I thought she was going to seduce Philip in order to get out of something, but he backed off at the last minute. I don't recall their actually having sex.

they did the dirty....she was upset because he decided not to help her out after she gave it up. he thought she was guilty at the time and didn't want to have anything to do with it.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”