Who believes "True love will win in the end"

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Doolfan25

Re: Who believes

Postby Doolfan25 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Quote snanax4: Sami and EJ finally found each other, only to fall apart and end up with two rebound loves--Rafe and Nicole. When sami and EJ find their way back to each other, the question in this topic will be answered. I believe true love will be a true Ejami winning.

ITA!

speechless

Postby speechless » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Quote bmes: i don't think just "love" is enough. you still have to be able to respect and accept the person you love for who they are. unconditionally. and i don't think sami can do that with EJ. i'm sorry, but it's true. EJ will always be a Dimera, and Stefano will ALWAYS be a part of EJ's life. sure EJ will obviously be livid with stefano was this whole thing is over, but blood IS thicker than water, and i don't think EJ will be able to cut all ties from his dad. he WILL go back eventually. and Sami will NOT respect or accept that. so maybe they will wind up together again for a while, but it won't be forever.

I disagree with the fact that EJ can't cut all ties with Steffie. I think he can and he will. I think EJ will be a more grey EJ (like Victor) protecting his family from the wrath of Steffie who will be pissed yet another child of his has turned their back on him. Not to mention the golden child doing this. If the writers do this right it could be great Sami and EJ going up against Stefano. Good stuff.

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote bmes: i don't think just "love" is enough. you still have to be able to respect and accept the person you love for who they are. unconditionally. and i don't think sami can do that with EJ. i'm sorry, but it's true. EJ will always be a Dimera, and Stefano will ALWAYS be a part of EJ's life. sure EJ will obviously be livid with stefano was this whole thing is over, but blood IS thicker than water, and i don't think EJ will be able to cut all ties from his dad. he WILL go back eventually. and Sami will NOT respect or accept that. so maybe they will wind up together again for a while, but it won't be forever.

I disagree with the fact that EJ can't cut all ties with Steffie. I think he can and he will. I think EJ will be a more grey EJ (like Victor) protecting his family from the wrath of Steffie who will be pissed yet another child of his has turned their back on him. Not to mention the golden child deign this. If the writers do this right it could be great Sami and EJ going up against Stefano. Good stuff.

Yes it seems they are setting up a showdown between Stefano/Nicole & Sami/EJ over the truth about Sydney. Sami & EJ taking on Stefano certainly would be more interesting than Snore bickering about boring Ari, the dull azz sister, & Emily, the maybe-dead, maybe-murdered ex-fiance.

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 am

Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

I disagree with the fact that EJ can't cut all ties with Steffie. I think he can and he will. I think EJ will be a more grey EJ (like Victor) protecting his family from the wrath of Steffie who will be pissed yet another child of his has turned their back on him. Not to mention the golden child deign this. If the writers do this right it could be great Sami and EJ going up against Stefano. Good stuff.

Yes it seems they are setting up a showdown between Stefano/Nicole & Sami/EJ over the truth about Sydney. Sami & EJ taking on Stefano certainly would be more interesting than Snore bickering about boring Ari, the dull azz sister, & Emily, the maybe-dead, maybe-murdered ex-fiance.

Excellent post!

speechless

Postby speechless » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am

Quote Bryceson:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote speechless:

Excellent post!

Excellent and TRUE post!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”