Theory on Rafe and baby switch

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Bryceson

Re: Theory on Rafe and baby switch

Postby Bryceson » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Picture it Salem 2009-2010

EJ discovers the truth about Nicole and Sydney he kicks Nicole’s Arse out the mansion he takes a shower which the viewers will be able to see :D before visiting Sami to reveal to her all that Nicole has done. While he is in the shower (which the viewers will be able to see Dena) Nicole sneaks back in and takes Sydney she drops something unknowingly let's say her wedding ring in Sydney’s crib. EJ goes to check on Sydney wrapped only in a towel he discover she is gone he finds Nicole’s ring and in the rush of trying to dress the towel slips which the viewers will get to see DENA. He air dries because it is better for the skin which will take several minutes DENA. Once dry he dresses and heads to Sami's. Once there he explains to Sami all that he has discovered and Sami insists on calling SPD. Thus giving Nicole a good head start. Cops leave and EJ insists he is not waiting around for the SPD and he states he is going to look for his daughter, Sami shouts not with out her and EJAMI is hot on the trails of Nicole!

LadyDi50

Postby LadyDi50 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Quote Bryceson: Picture it Salem 2009-2010

EJ discovers the truth about Nicole and Sydney he kicks Nicole’s Arse out the mansion he takes a shower which the viewers will be able to see :D before visiting Sami to reveal to her all that Nicole has done. While he is in the shower (which the viewers will be able to see Dena) Nicole sneaks back in and takes Sydney she drops something unknowingly let's say her wedding ring in Sydney’s crib. EJ goes to check on Sydney wrapped only in a towel he discover she is gone he finds Nicole’s ring and in the rush of trying to dress the towel slips which the viewers will get to see DENA. He air dries because it is better for the skin which will take several minutes DENA. Once dry he dresses and heads to Sami's. Once there he explains to Sami all that he has discovered and Sami insists on calling SPD. Thus giving Nicole a good head start. Cops leave and EJ insists he is not waiting around for the SPD and he states he is going to look for his daughter, Sami shouts not with out her and EJAMI is hot on the trails of Nicole!

OH boy! I like the way you think... get we get this to the writers ASAP!!! LOL

I think I need a cold shower

Tesstellthetruthalready

Postby Tesstellthetruthalready » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Quote LadyDi50: In reading these posts, here's my take on what I think may happen...

Rafe finds out that both sami and EJ were at the clinic at the same time. Rafe steals Nicole's file and realizes that Nicole had a miscarriage months earlier. Rafe starts to wonder whose baby she has because it clearly cannot be heres. Rafe goes to talk to Doc Baker but finds him all beat up and in the hospital. Doc tries to tell Rafe about the switch but all he can get out is "Mia" and "Nicole" and Rafe goes on the trail to figure out the connection.

In the meantime Chad is doing some investigating himself... he realizes that there is no lady fitting Nicoles description as a counselor at the rehap center, and he flashes a picture of Mia and no one recognizes her. He realizes that something isn't right. As he flashes a picture of Mia, a nurse from the clinic sees her picture and says "yeah, I know her... what did she have?" Chad thinking he will learn of what the drug was she was hooked on and the nurse will so, "no, no,no drugs for her,no way, I wask asking did she have a boy or a girl...

Chad will confront Mia about the baby, knowing it has to be his... Mia will come clean to Will about Snydey... Will will tell Sami... and both Rafe and Sami will be on the trail... not knowing what the other knows...

Not gonna happen, all of Nicole's info has been deleted out of the computer, so there are no records of her miscarriage...only codes in the computer that tell that there was a problem with her baby...just not exactly what.

Tesstellthetruthalready

Postby Tesstellthetruthalready » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Love the subliminal messages!!

Big Ten

Postby Big Ten » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Mercy Me. *) Are you listening Dena.

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 pm

I guess you are really doing your part to make Dena see the light. Let her know that this is EJ's way of "going green" Why bother to have a towel to wash anyway?! :-)

speechless

Postby speechless » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Yep I can definitely picture it! Uh huh..yeah....just sitting here imagining it right now. ...Ok the suds are getting lower and lowre..Ok gotta go now and take care of some pressing business...

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 pm

I am glad you all like it, I know I would love it to happen that way :-)

alwaysEJ

Postby alwaysEJ » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Oooooo this thread is a much better read than I expected w/ a title like 'Theory on Rafezzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

Good stuff Bry 3)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”