Kate & Lucas

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
rm12

Kate & Lucas

Postby rm12 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 am

Just when I thought Lucas might have guts and finally a brain in his head DAYS does a complete reversal. When he confronted Kate and accused her of poisoning Chloe and mentioned all the incidents backing up the accusations I thought he finally GOT IT. But now with no explanation he's forgotten all about that and believes that Daniel poisoned Chloe. It's a ridiculous storyline. I despise Kate and Victor is just a thug with lots of money. I'm glad he's going to bat for Daniel but his excuse for not ratting on Kate (she's his son's mother)is pathetic. Philip needs to know what a despicable thing (I refuse to call her a human being) Kate is. She is obsessed with her sons and it's sick. Are the writers going to drag this on until November sweeps?

LadyDi50

Re: Kate & Lucas

Postby LadyDi50 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Quote rm12: Just when I thought Lucas might have guts and finally a brain in his head DAYS does a complete reversal. When he confronted Kate and accused her of poisoning Chloe and mentioned all the incidents backing up the accusations I thought he finally GOT IT. But now with no explanation he's forgotten all about that and believes that Daniel poisoned Chloe. It's a ridiculous storyline. I despise Kate and Victor is just a thug with lots of money. I'm glad he's going to bat for Daniel but his excuse for not ratting on Kate (she's his son's mother)is pathetic. Philip needs to know what a despicable thing (I refuse to call her a human being) Kate is. She is obsessed with her sons and it's sick. Are the writers going to drag this on until November sweeps?

ITA... this whole storyline is whacked. Lucas was getting it there for a minute... but maybe Kate has brainwashed him and all she has to do is say "I love you" and the switch is flipped and he becomes Lucas the idiot.

everybodysmile

Postby everybodysmile » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 am

Quote LadyDi50:
Quote rm12: Just when I thought Lucas might have guts and finally a brain in his head DAYS does a complete reversal. When he confronted Kate and accused her of poisoning Chloe and mentioned all the incidents backing up the accusations I thought he finally GOT IT. But now with no explanation he's forgotten all about that and believes that Daniel poisoned Chloe. It's a ridiculous storyline. I despise Kate and Victor is just a thug with lots of money. I'm glad he's going to bat for Daniel but his excuse for not ratting on Kate (she's his son's mother)is pathetic. Philip needs to know what a despicable thing (I refuse to call her a human being) Kate is. She is obsessed with her sons and it's sick. Are the writers going to drag this on until November sweeps?

ITA... this whole storyline is whacked. Lucas was getting it there for a minute... but maybe Kate has brainwashed him and all she has to do is say "I love you" and the switch is flipped and he becomes Lucas the idiot.

Lucas knows his mom went crazy when he went to eat the deviled eggs. Why show Lucas asking his mom about her vitamins and then not have it part of the storyline for him to realize she is the culprit? Writers seem to have little respect for Bryan which is a shame. I'd like to see him be the one who nails Kate and the writers let him dump her once and for all.

sixpack

Postby sixpack » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 am

;( what really makes me mad about the whole thing is Lucas goes off on Maggie and tells her all those mean things and that he will never forgive her, but he forgives Kate all the time for all the things she has done.

speechless

Postby speechless » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

I have nto been watching much but I dod see the snippet of Lucas going off on Maggie and was saddened by it. Maggie was only tryign to help him but Kate as usual is always doing what is best for herself. The writers have to end this sick thing between Lucas and his mother.

LadyDi50

Postby LadyDi50 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm

I wish Lucas would go to sleep and awaken with some you know whats... come on writers, can the real Lucas stand up about now?

And writers while you're at it... could you please let Kate get a dose of her own medicine... for a change!

everybodysmile

Postby everybodysmile » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Quote sixpack: ;( what really makes me mad about the whole thing is Lucas goes off on Maggie and tells her all those mean things and that he will never forgive her, but he forgives Kate all the time for all the things she has done.

The same thing goes for how he treated Sami refusing to forgive her and yet always forgiving mommie dearest. He knew she and EJ faked the drive by shooting to get him to sign the marriage annulment to Sami. I know she was a single mom and he was her only child for all those years, but time for Lucas to see his mother for what she is.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”