New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Natalie

Re: New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Postby Natalie » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:30 pm

Quote Sheebs: I think it is stupid that are talking about recasting Mimi when Farah asked to stay in the first place.

I know some Passions cast may come over but make them new to town. Why replace someone that wants to stay. Philip could use a new woman, not WilHoe, and billie could use a new man, that her mother has not slept with, and we could all used a new face that is not related to everyone in town.

i agree with you...

MeGustaDays

Postby MeGustaDays » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Although I will definately HATE to see Farrah go, I welcome the idea of some of the cast of Passions coming over to Days! I would LOVE to see the actor/ress that plays Teresa and Luis come to Days. I have watched that show since the very first episode and when it ends it will be like losing family! (Although a little odd to see them playing different charachters it is a change I think I could get used to) :D

jessmcarter325

Postby jessmcarter325 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:01 pm

It is just WAY to hard for me to get used to some of these new faces!!

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:30 pm

Farah Fath asked to be let out of her contract 1 year early. She asked to be let go so she could pursue other projects. And if she doesn't find anything...then she'll come back...but, if she does find something then they will recast her. :)

So...actually Farah did not ask to stay

Audd

Postby Audd » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:50 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish: Farah Fath asked to be let out of her contract 1 year early. She asked to be let go so she could pursue other projects. And if she doesn't find anything...then she'll come back...but, if she does find something then they will recast her. :)

So...actually Farah did not ask to stay

I just read it on SOD! It's sad to see her go, but this is what she wants to we should be happy for her. :)) I'll miss her. %(

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:40 pm

I can't remember which mag, or how recent it was -a month ago the LATEST- but I had "read" somewhere that FF had decided that she WANTED to stay on as Mimi after all. However, tptb, did NOT want her to stay. After all that, they didn't want her to stay, and now they want to recast? HUH? THAT makes absolutely no kind of sense!!! And now to say that they want someone from Passions? Not that I have anything against the Passions people, but why recast when you can have the original? 'If it ain't BROKE,...'
I say we lobby to have FF as Mimi.

Kindredspirits

Postby Kindredspirits » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:28 am

I hope they don'y recast Mimi and let the dust sit alittle for the Lockhart family.

I hope Farah does return someday because she is a excellent actress and she will be sorely missed by all her fans.

A recast may be over the top right now... many of us are trying to adjust to the new Shawn and now that Phillip has been recast, again, another adjustment for the fans to handle.

I hope Days waits if they must recast. I like Passions but truthfully hope the actors find other jobs besides jumping to Days right off.

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:35 am

I think FF originated the role of Meems and it will be hard to see her go, but if they recast her we will maybe adjust to the new Meems I guess. Some of the recasts we adjust to and some it just takes a little longer. So FF we love you and will miss you and we wish you all the BEST.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”