New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JaniceSaysYes

New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Postby JaniceSaysYes » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:47 pm

It is all over the net that TPTB are in talks with Heidi Mueller (Kay Bennett-Passion's) to be the *new* Mimi.

It also says, With the cancellation of Passions TPTB feel this is perfect timing, also the perfect time to bring Mimi back to Salem in the Fall.

Sheebs

Re: New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Postby Sheebs » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:43 pm

I think it is stupid that are talking about recasting Mimi when Farah asked to stay in the first place.

I know some Passions cast may come over but make them new to town. Why replace someone that wants to stay. Philip could use a new woman, not WilHoe, and billie could use a new man, that her mother has not slept with, and we could all used a new face that is not related to everyone in town.

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:44 pm

i dont know if i could handle the passions/DOOL intermixing the characters.... i tryed the whole passions thing, actually several times... i just don't get it!! if it were up to me mimi should stay!

starbright

Postby starbright » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:37 pm

Having Kay being the new Mimi, I am sorry, but that is a hard pill for me to swallow, I do not like that JMO, but Heidi Mueller would not make a good Mimi, they need someone petite, and spunky just like Farah, Heidi as Mimi.......I just can't see it, I am trying, but I can't.

Starbright ;)

Voodoo Cat

Postby Voodoo Cat » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:43 pm

I hate recasts. This only happens in soapland. Any other show just kills the character off, or has them move or something. I don't watch Passions so I checked out Heidi's web page. She's cute, but who's the bald guy? Yikes. :~

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:03 pm

Wow! Heidi is beautiful! I don't watch Passions either so it wouldn't bother me. Did Farrah really ask to stay? I never heard that.
-Lisa

DesiJune

Postby DesiJune » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:27 pm

I love Farrah as Mimi... I wish she wouldn't go. But I am exited about the rumors of some of the Passions cast coming to salem... thats a great idea... I love that show so it seems perfect to me.

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:52 pm

I watch Passions and I like Heidi, she is beautiful and I'm going to miss her. She has grown as an actress since she started Passions. I'm going to miss Farah too, it's hard to adjust to a new actor playing a character.

I'm going to miss so many actor/ress' on Passions, I hope they succeed where-ever they go. Passions had rotten writers (JERk), we have to remember this is what the actor/ress' had to work with. I hope to see some them, somewhere... ;) Maybe not as replacements, but as a new character!

jcar03

Postby jcar03 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:28 pm

They seem to be getting totally rid of the Lockhart family and I think they opted not to recast.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Quote JaniceSaysYes: It is all over the net that TPTB are in talks with Heidi Mueller (Kay Bennett-Passion's) to be the *new* Mimi.

It also says, With the cancellation of Passions TPTB feel this is perfect timing, also the perfect time to bring Mimi back to Salem in the Fall.

I don't like her as a recast...she looks NOTHING like Meems...and I agree with WHY RECAST when FF wants to STAY!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”