Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
golden retrivers

Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?

Postby golden retrivers » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:38 am

are the writers ever going to expose some of Kates dirty deeds or will she get away with every thing she's done? one of the worse was when she set the Kiriackis mansion on fire and instead of killing Victor she nearly killed her own son LUCAS.He spent over a year in a coma.My Question is does Lucas or anyone else know what she did? maybe this would be a good time for SAMMEY to find out aboutit somehow as the girl could use a little help right about now?

JaniceSaysYes

Re: Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?

Postby JaniceSaysYes » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:54 pm

Quote golden retrivers: are the writers ever going to expose some of Kates dirty deeds or will she get away with every thing she's done? one of the worse was when she set the Kiriackis mansion on fire and instead of killing Victor she nearly killed her own son LUCAS.He spent over a year in a coma.My Question is does Lucas or anyone else know what she did? maybe this would be a good time for SAMMEY to find out aboutit somehow as the girl could use a little help right about now?

I am hoping that one day KARMA will catch up with Kate.

starbright

Re: Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?

Postby starbright » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:52 pm

I really hope, every one of Kate's bad deads are smothered over by someone sticking up for her, she needs to be caught doing a bad deade all by herself without anyone around her and Roman would be the one to catch her, boy oh boy, that would be a storyline!!!

Starbright :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”