Kayla Slapped The S&*t Out Of EJ was so cool.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
erbutterfly1

Re: Kayla Slapped The S&*t Out Of EJ was so cool.

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:23 am

i also enjoyed that slap... he had it coming!!! i don't know whats in store for us, but i like that idea... makes for good drama!

Mialeona2

Postby Mialeona2 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:33 am

How come EJ doesn't press charges against Kayla for slapping him. He said that he's not going to take anyones crap anymore. Bo was there and he's a cop (sometimes).

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:09 pm

IMO, Kayla should have smacked him harder! ;)

JaniceSaysYes

Postby JaniceSaysYes » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:54 pm

Quote StefanoFan09: I Thought Kayla Did A Pretty Good Job Slapping The S&*t out Of EJ. That was so cool. Oh Yeah I Think I Read In A Spoiler That EJ would secretly visit a dying stefano and that he (ej) would kidnap a comatose john and would brainwashed him (john) to be a pawn. And he (ej) would also find a cure for his (ej) dying father (stefano). I'm Wondering if that's true.

:)

I guess Steve kidnaps John. John will become a pawn again. I hope this rumor is not true.

LBowen

Postby LBowen » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:10 pm

Go Kayla! Awesome slap! As far as all the Dimera stuff, they need to quit. That has been done too much and it was always so stupid. It bores me. I know soaps aren't that realistic, but come on. I wish they would drop the whole Stefano Dimera crap. Just keep some love triangles, psycho Philip types, etc. They don't need this stupid storyline with the Dimeras. The tarrot cards are beyond ridiculous. Are you kidding me? Please DOOL drop the Dimeras storyline! I am begging you!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”