I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Thunder

Re: I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.

Postby Thunder » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 pm

I heard they asked him back for an epsiode or two but Joe wanted a contract. I guess that means Sheffer is not wanting to bring him back. It seems to me that NBC would want Stefano back. I would think it would help improve the ratings.

gar2244

Re: I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.

Postby gar2244 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:28 am

I for one was praying to see Joseph Mascolo return to days as Stefano. I soooo wanted to see the Phoenix rise on more time. as for EJ Wells-Dimera; I think he is doing Stefano proud. the way Ej is "working" Steve. >) .. the same gos for how the boy is "working" Bille an Kate. but I think stefano needs to school ej on just "how" to deal with sami. a Dimera never rapes a woman! a Dimera kidnaps the woman an makes her want to go to him. thats the dimera way. >) ... to bend a persons will. stefano needs to let ej know that what ej did to sami was wrong. an that ej will be punished for it. >( ..
but thats just me.. I could be wrong...
live long and prosper....
gar....

Return to “Days of Our Lives”