Sort of bad news for Drake( John)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
leg246

Sort of bad news for Drake( John)

Postby leg246 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:54 am

I just been informed from Drakes fan club manager that Drake will not be working the whole month of February or the beginning part of March.So i guess we will not be seeing John until April -May.I guess he will be backburned once again. Steve is suppose to kidnap John from the hospital and hand him over to the Dimeras.So i don't know what is going to transpire with this stupid storyline.There making a travesty out of John and it stinks!!I guess Marlena will be the true heroine and save John from being brainwashed.I got a bad feeling about where this story is headed and i'm not going to like it.I may not watch till John wakes up!!

Chrissi

Re: Sort of bad news for Drake( John)

Postby Chrissi » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:15 am

Yes, I was wondering what was going on. He was supposed to wake up at the end of January and I didn't get any word on otherwise. There was simply no word about John at all (yet).

This makes sense but truly sucks!!

PS I posted your post in my spoilers section. :)

leg246

Postby leg246 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:30 am

Hi Chrissi, if i hear anything more i will keep ypu updated. I'm thinking about joining Drakes fan club in a few weeks.That way i will be informed to what is going on.What they are doing to(Drake)John is a travesty!!

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:21 pm

theres a reason for everything, so i think i'll just hold out and see what happens... I'm open to anything! :)

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:17 pm

I got a bad feeling about this. I wasn't exspecting that. I was hoping he would wake up and Steve and John would get revenge on the Dimeras'. I can say this if what leg246 said is true it would put some interesting things back in DOOL and we will all be in for a big surprise. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next 3 to 4 months.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”