Rafe Explains How Emily Died ***POSSIBLE SPOILER***

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Tesstellthetruthalready

Re: Rafe Explains How Emily Died ***POSSIBLE SPOILER***

Postby Tesstellthetruthalready » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Quote alwaysEJ: I think Rafe bored Emily to death. It was 'mysterious' b/c never before had someone actually died of boredom (despite many claims by those involved in Rafe's life over the years).

LOL...I'm going with this scenario!

bransmom1985

Postby bransmom1985 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Quote Tesstellthetruthalre:
Quote alwaysEJ: I think Rafe bored Emily to death. It was 'mysterious' b/c never before had someone actually died of boredom (despite many claims by those involved in Rafe's life over the years).

LOL...I'm going with this scenario!

Yeah, that is a pretty good one.

SafeSex

Postby SafeSex » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Quote dumbfairiesgirl: Well I saw it that the cop don't know how she died that it just happened out of the blue and maybe they hadn't find Emily body. But even if they had who to said that there is not another explanation that she had faked her death like she took a drug that make it look like she was.
Anyway I think that they both got hurt but remember the falling out and I do can recall Rafe being protect over Emily. Because that is IMO how he is with Sami and Ariana said it is happening again.
I think that Ariana boyfriend and Emily were secret lovers and Ariana found out the truth and she always said that Emily will hurt Rafe but he didn't believe her. But Ariana wanted to scare her because of how it would effect Rafe so then it will terribly wrong and Ariana had died. Rafe find out and promise that he won't tell but they did had falling out.
Or maybe someone was targeting Ariana because of her boyfriend but they got the wrong person because Emily and her boyfriend was always so close maybe lovers. And then the bad man knew that if what happened if they kill the girlfriend. So Emily died and the bad men found out that it was Ariana who was the girlfriend then tried to make the scrapegoat and Rafe find out that caused the falling out. B
But I also think to protect Ari he might destroy some evidences and it cut Ari the deepest.
:| HUH ????

bmcduff

Postby bmcduff » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Quote bmes: MAYBE.....IF it was a kind of car accident...maybe Ari was driving Emily to the chapel, got into an accident...car goes off into the river/lake/ocean/body of water, and the car and Emily was never to be found....oooooooooohhhhhhh mysteriouuuuuusssss.....which leaves it open for her to come back.

????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't really think Ariana was involved in driving her. Arianna seems to have something about recovering drug addicts, and unless she's a recovering drug addict who was using at the time she drove Emily I don't think that's the case. Arianna seems to be way too protective of Rafe, so I'm not sure she's the one who did it. I don't think she would intentionally kill Emily either. Seems like a strange overly protective notion.

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Great thinking!! This brings in another story line. Yes, absolutely someone tampered with the car,his sister perhaps, or :) a jealous ex-lover. The theories can be endless.

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:20 pm

I agree with you. Rafe and sister are boring characters. Maybe Stefano will rid Salem of Rafe?

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:

I smell fish bait! ~) :D

Rafe is a boring character. His whole backstory thus far has been one mundane, coma inducing detail after another. His sister is as irritating a character as he is, & I am pretty sure this whole backstory about his dead fiance is going to be excruciating to sit through (or FF through, I guess would be more accurate.)

Excuse the sarcasm, I suppose my original post should've read:

I have zero expectations that this big reveal about Emily will be at all interesting b/c anything & anyone that has to do w/Rafe is a total let down. I find myself longing for the days Sami used to fight with Lucas. The Lumi fights were better than Snore. Lucas & Sami had the hots for each others' siblings at one point, they had a kid to fight over, they had Kate to deal with...it was interesting at least, even if I think they stink as a couple.

BRAVO dahling!

Oh did this say it was for Snore fans only? NOPE! And in order to be baited one would have to bite right?

Lastly while folks know the definition of baiting one wonders do they know the definition of spamming? Hmmm one to think on! Oh I'm sorry in regard to the original post no matter what the outcome is as alwaysej said I'm sure it will be an utter bore and letdown.

Why no, I welcome all and I love to nibble on bait! ;)
Shows me who really finds Rafe interesting. Gottcha # ! ;)

Kathryn Jones

Postby Kathryn Jones » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Quote SafenSound:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:

So, that's what that was??? I wondered about that.

I smell a SAFE-hater! LOL

When you aren't inside of a character free bash thread, everyone is certainly titled to voice their opinions whether they are positive or negative. However, baiting is still not allowed. Any further baiting that is seen will result in a ban.

Thank you,
Kathryn

speechless

Postby speechless » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:

Rafe is a boring character. His whole backstory thus far has been one mundane, coma inducing detail after another. His sister is as irritating a character as he is, & I am pretty sure this whole backstory about his dead fiance is going to be excruciating to sit through (or FF through, I guess would be more accurate.)

I have zero expectations that this big reveal about Emily will be at all interesting b/c anything & anyone that has to do w/Rafe is a total let down. I find myself longing for the days Sami used to fight with Lucas. The Lumi fights were better than Snore. Lucas & Sami had the hots for each others' siblings at one point, they had a kid to fight over, they had Kate to deal with...it was interesting at least, even if I think they stink as a couple.

BRAVO dahling!

Oh did this say it was for Snore fans only? NOPE! And in order to be baited one would have to bite right?

Lastly while folks know the definition of baiting one wonders do they know the definition of spamming? Hmmm one to think on! Oh I'm sorry in regard to the original post no matter what the outcome is as alwaysej said I'm sure it will be an utter bore and letdown.

Really? it shows me who doesn't find the sandman interesting. As usual tomato ..tomatoe... :D

Bryceson

Postby Bryceson » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Quote speechless:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote speechless:
Quote alwaysEJ:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:

BRAVO dahling!

Really? it shows me who doesn't find the sandman interesting. As usual tomato ..tomatoe... :D

Well said Speechless! I would just like to add the following:

So there is no mistake on my intent, I will try to be as clear as possible I find Rafe to be drab, dull, dreary, lackluster, lifeless, insipid, unanimated, uninspiring and last but certainly not least BORING!

Not baiting just sharing my opinion.....feel free to make it your own ;) LOL!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”