Couples Kissing

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
P32007

Couples Kissing

Postby P32007 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

On todays show first you see Rafe and Sami kissing on the sofa. They kiss very professionally on the lips no tongs nice sweet kissing. Then the next scene is Chloe dreaming of kissing Daniel. Chloe sits up and swallowes his lips whole and tongs intermingling serious lip lock going on. What are the rules with French Kissing some do and some don't?
Obviously Rafe doesn't, poor Sami, and Dr. Dan I must say is all into it. What about Ej's on screen kissing? Do you think his kisses would knock your socks off? I would love to know what Sami/Ali thinks of kissing these cute guys for a living. I guess someones got to do it. Right. lol. ;)

leonie l

Re: Couples Kissing

Postby leonie l » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm

james and alison always tongue kiss,if u watch them closly or just normally u can always see them doing it.
for example when ej had his drunken fantasy on the pier when he was in bed with sami u can clearly see them,and then again during the ejami lovemaking james did it first but alison was more notible.yep they love doing it.
galen and alison have also done it to.look very closly at the scene when he kissed her at the brady pub and its there.
there could also be many other moments that are there to.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:08 pm

I dont know about you guys but this thread is beginning to turn me on. STOP IT! :)) :))

AlaNurse

Postby AlaNurse » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 am

Quote Sunnydaz: I dont know about you guys but this thread is beginning to turn me on. STOP IT! :)) :))

Sunny 8) ..........this is a warning 3) ........don't watch the new thread I posted about Eric and Lindsay promo. A lot of Kissy Kissy going on. Soooo sexy.

Somebody hand me a fan!!!!! *)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am

Quote Sunnydaz: I dont know about you guys but this thread is beginning to turn me on. STOP IT! :)) :))

Amen to that!!! I think I have seen SAFE tongue kiss, too, but not that often. It's more of a sweet, romantic type kissing, which, I think goes more with their relationship--- no, not dull or boring, just not sloppy, all over each other all the time. It's quite clear from what both Ali and Galen have said in their interviews that they love working together and have great chemistry-- to me, that says it all!!!

2boyzrule

Postby 2boyzrule » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Quote P32007: On todays show first you see Rafe and Sami kissing on the sofa. They kiss very professionally on the lips no tongs nice sweet kissing. Then the next scene is Chloe dreaming of kissing Daniel. Chloe sits up and swallowes his lips whole and tongs intermingling serious lip lock going on. What are the rules with French Kissing some do and some don't?
Obviously Rafe doesn't, poor Sami, and Dr. Dan I must say is all into it. What about Ej's on screen kissing? Do you think his kisses would knock your socks off? I would love to know what Sami/Ali thinks of kissing these cute guys for a living. I guess someones got to do it. Right. lol. ;)

From what I've seen of Daniel and Chloe kissing- its more like a tonsil check- I don't find it sexy/sweet/passionate or good on any level, in fact it skeeves me out a bit. I had thought "tongues twisting" was a very big NO NO on soaps but I guess not. I've never noticed anyone else doing it, just Danloe- its just sloppy at times- how is that good, idk..its just not my style.

bmes

Postby bmes » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

well i have no clue. i'm baffled, cause i've gone to youtube to see what everyone is talking about and I don't see no tongues ANYWHERE!!!! i see alot of faces getting devoured and practically sucked right off their heads, but still no tongues...i don't know.

BUT...whatever...whether they do sometimes and don't other times makes no difference. I certainly don't give my hubby tongue action EVERY time we kiss...i guess it all depends on the mood at the time. AND imo, most of the tongue-less kisses my hubby and I have are the best ones. :-)

Misstayliana

Postby Misstayliana » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 am

I must have missed most of the tongue action listed above.. I have seen no tongue with Rafe and Sami(quite sedate), Sami and Ej there may have been a slip or two (temp rising), and i'm convinced that there was with Chloe and Dan (fire extinquisher needed).. There should be more of it :))

Return to “Days of Our Lives”