Is TEK the Assasain?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jillybee

Is TEK the Assasain?

Postby Jillybee » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:11 pm

?) I keep thinking that EJ did not shoot John, and how conviently TEK showed up and now has disappeared with Lexi. I think he was the assasain. What do you think?

Gin5600

Re: Is TEK the Assasain?

Postby Gin5600 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:16 pm

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Why was Tek there in the first place? John sounded surprised when EJ told him who the assassin. Tek was a cop, so it could be surprising. Although, I have always been suspicious of Tek. Even back when the Salem stalker was "killing" everyone and they were on the island. :~

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:24 pm

Quote Jillybee: ?) I keep thinking that EJ did not shoot John, and how conviently TEK showed up and now has disappeared with Lexi. I think he was the assasain. What do you think?

I think the "programed" Steve is the assassin. Remember in the hospital when John saw Steve and pointed and said "killer"? I think Steve is under EJ/Stephano's spell and does what they program him to do.

Gin5600

Postby Gin5600 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:33 pm

But Steve was one the three that EJ said was going to die. ?) EJ said John, Bo, and Steve. I guess we will have to wait and find out. :~

Quote ms.daisy:
Quote Jillybee: ?) I keep thinking that EJ did not shoot John, and how conviently TEK showed up and now has disappeared with Lexi. I think he was the assasain. What do you think?

I think the "programed" Steve is the assassin. Remember in the hospital when John saw Steve and pointed and said "killer"? I think Steve is under EJ/Stephano's spell and does what they program him to do.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:36 pm

But that could just mean they plan on getting rid of Steve after he kills John and Bo for them.

Gin5600

Postby Gin5600 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:39 pm

True. But I hope not, I like Steve. He just needs to get past this craziness. :)

Quote ms.daisy: But that could just mean they plan on getting rid of Steve after he kills John and Bo for them.

Katzmom

Postby Katzmom » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:46 pm

I think John is the assassin. If EJ wanted John dead, he would be dead. I think EJ shot John, where he knew John would survive but be comatose. I think that John is being reprogrammed while in the coma.

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:51 pm

I do think Tek is the assasin. Remember when John was in the hospital in so much pain after the island story? It was Tek that was giving him all the shots and getting him really messed up on drugs. He had to be getting his orders from someone. I think it was the Dimeras then and I think he is still getting orders from the Dimeras.

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:00 pm

Quote sassafras: I do think Tek is the assasin. Remember when John was in the hospital in so much pain after the island story? It was Tek that was giving him all the shots and getting him really messed up on drugs. He had to be getting his orders from someone. I think it was the Dimeras then and I think he is still getting orders from the Dimeras.

OMG! 8) Good point!! !) That's DEFINITELY worth considering...hmmm...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”