Ej Wells

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJ_LOVER

Ej Wells

Postby EJ_LOVER » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:11 pm

I know he plays the bad part, but i can't help but love EJ. Is there anyone here who agrees with me? I am all for Sami and Lucas being together, but if I was in that spot with how hot EJ is, it sure would be hard to make up my mind.

jackspaniel

Re: Ej Wells

Postby jackspaniel » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:53 pm

Quote EJ_LOVER: I know he plays the bad part, but i can't help but love EJ. Is there anyone here who agrees with me? I am all for Sami and Lucas being together, but if I was in that spot with how hot EJ is, it sure would be hard to make up my mind.

All I have to say EJ Lover is - thank God I am not your mother if that is the type of guy you go for I would have gray hair forsure LOL!!!

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:11 pm

OH yeah! Ever since EJ's true identity was revealed, oooh! The evil Elvis John DiMera is INCREDIBLY HOT!!! *) Oh my goodness - what a Babe!!!!!

EJ_LOVER

Postby EJ_LOVER » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:24 am

I just can't help it, that rugged look is hot. I'm a tall girl, so him being tall and rugged seals the deal!!!!

EJ_LOVER

Postby EJ_LOVER » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 am

Darling89formula, finally someone who agress with me. I didn't want EJ as much until I found out he was a Dimera. That adds mystery, money and heck, I could get used to looking at him everyday. You wouldn't have to twist my arm.

mywildaze

Postby mywildaze » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:11 pm

I liked him from the start! I didn't know he was doing that to Sami and I wanted him and her to be best friends if not lovers. I hated Kate through the whole storyline! Why was he with her when he could have had anyone in Salem? He was a FAMOUS racecar driver! He's RICH! He's very SEXY! I love his ACCENT!
I want the Baby to be his, or twins like someone else said, one of each! Girl and Boy, Daughter for Lucas and a Son for EJ! And A long Storyline for EJ and Sami!

EJ_LOVER

Postby EJ_LOVER » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:45 pm

Quote mywildaze: I liked him from the start! I didn't know he was doing that to Sami and I wanted him and her to be best friends if not lovers. I hated Kate through the whole storyline! Why was he with her when he could have had anyone in Salem? He was a FAMOUS racecar driver! He's RICH! He's very SEXY! I love his ACCENT!
I want the Baby to be his, or twins like someone else said, one of each! Girl and Boy, Daughter for Lucas and a Son for EJ! And A long Storyline for EJ and Sami!

The twins idea is pretty cool!!!!!!! I made a bet with my husband last night that EJ was the papa and i have my fingers crossed. I think Sami and EJ look good together, the only person he would look better with is me. LOL

starbright

Postby starbright » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:48 pm

Putting my two sence in here, personally and truely my hunk is my hubby *)!

EJ, I do have to agree, I like his accent and he does look handsome, but I would not want to be in a relationship with a man like EJ, all the lies and deciet, and EJ has slept with Kate and Sammi and gosh knows who else?

So how can you trust a man like EJ, There is more to a man than just his looks!

I will keep my man, and still appreciate the character of EJ, put personally, nah..........he is not my type. JMO ;)

Meggy

Postby Meggy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:51 pm

Quote starbright: Putting my two sence in here, personally and truely my hunk is my hubby *)!

EJ, I do have to agree, I like his accent and he does look handsome, but I would not want to be in a relationship with a man like EJ, all the lies and deciet, and EJ has slept with Kate and Sammi and gosh knows who else?

So how can you trust a man like EJ, There is more to a man than just his looks!

I will keep my man, and still appreciate the character of EJ, put personally, nah..........he is not my type. JMO ;)

I totally agree with you starbright.. I will take my husband any day.....I personally dont think Ej is all that great, maybe its just his character, that makes me not like himm.. but hey we are all entitle to our opinions, hehe

starbright

Postby starbright » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Yes, we are sweetie, I like the character of EJ, and his accent, but his money and his mystery and how he treats people and does not trust any woman, and he almost threatens them in a way, is just not my type, JMO.

I like the funny, humorous, caring, loving type like Nick, him and Chelsea, (chick) are great together, and I do believe that Chelsea is falling for Nick!

Now Nick is my type! Again, JMO. ;) :)) :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”