Jed - Willow's Brother?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
D's Angel

Jed - Willow's Brother?

Postby D's Angel » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:30 am

Who is going to play him?, When did he come to town? Why hasn't Willow talked about him before? I guess that they are just trying to find the "Mr. Right" for Abby. Does anyone know anything about him???

Chrissi

Re: Jed - Willow's Brother?

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:42 am

Check out the News Room. I've posted about him. :)

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/514/

Audd

Postby Audd » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:18 am

He is HOT

jovigirl

Postby jovigirl » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:52 am

*) very nice addition to the show.

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:33 pm

Quote Audd: He is HOT

I second that motion!!

starbright

Postby starbright » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:17 pm

wowzers ;) :) :)) !!!!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:41 pm

To say that he's HOT would be an insult to him. He is so much more than just "hot". He pretty much puts all the other guys to shame. He's in his own league!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he's a good guy. That way, Abby would have a GREAT time at Salem U. And if he ends up falling for Abby, so much the better. He would be pretty much PERFECT.
Here's hoping for Abby's sake.

mscateyes

Postby mscateyes » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:19 pm

Although he is cute kid, he sorta has an effeminate look about him. Perhaps it's the long hair. I'll wait and see him on screen before saying anything else.

MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend

Postby MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:31 pm

He is freakin' sex hot. Since I am at work I am trying not to envision him half naked. He does have that naivete look about him kinda like Brandon's Shawn has now. He probably not as beefed up like the old Philip but has a nice swimmer's build. I am hoping that Belle starts realizing she is a woman with sexual needs and looks upon Jed to fulfill them. I mean the last time Shelle had sex together in the barn I found it uninspiring. She just laid there limply and Shawn was a lack of movement. I prefer my sex scenes with a little abandonment. Like when Brooke and Deacon got at it in your office bed while she was pregnant. Kinky.

Meggy

Postby Meggy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:19 pm

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: He is freakin' sex hot. Since I am at work I am trying not to envision him half naked. He does have that naivete look about him kinda like Brandon's Shawn has now. He probably not as beefed up like the old Philip but has a nice swimmer's build. I am hoping that Belle starts realizing she is a woman with sexual needs and looks upon Jed to fulfill them. I mean the last time Shelle had sex together in the barn I found it uninspiring. She just laid there limply and Shawn was a lack of movement. I prefer my sex scenes with a little abandonment. Like when Brooke and Deacon got at it in your office bed while she was pregnant. Kinky.

you are sickening, hehhee
i dont want belle after Jed... I want her and Shawn together they belong together....woohooo

Return to “Days of Our Lives”