Salem Inn

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
tropical

Salem Inn

Postby tropical » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:10 pm

Why and Steve and Kayla still living at the Salem Inn?

Darling89Formula

Re: Salem Inn

Postby Darling89Formula » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:39 pm

Maybe Kayla thinks that it's a good idea to wait until Steve's treated by Marlena with hypnotherapy so that they can figure it out and get it under control before they settle down. Plus, there's so much going on right now with the fam. The idea of looking for a home would seem like a luxury while there is still so much up in the air right now. ;)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:45 pm

Quote Darling89Formula: Maybe Kayla thinks that it's a good idea to wait until Steve's treated by Marlena with hypnotherapy so that they can figure it out and get it under control before they settle down. Plus, there's so much going on right now with the fam. The idea of looking for a home would seem like a luxury while there is still so much up in the air right now. ;)

Well said

starbright

Postby starbright » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:39 am

Man, if I stayed at the Salem Inn, I would not want to leave! LOL!!! What a beautiful place, if it is affordable, let me know! I will book a room for my husband and myself for our fifteenth wedding anniversary coming up this month on the 22nd!!! LOL! :)) :-) :) ;)

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:11 am

Quote starbright: Man, if I stayed at the Salem Inn, I would not want to leave! LOL!!! What a beautiful place, if it is affordable, let me know! I will book a room for my husband and myself for our fifteenth wedding anniversary coming up this month on the 22nd!!! LOL! :)) :-) :) ;)

Happy Anniversary

Return to “Days of Our Lives”