Pick a lane, Lani

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Pick a lane, Lani

Postby mauimama » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 am

Gawd- I do like that woman (never have -- I couldn't even gather up any sympathy for her when she lost the baby and that's awful (on my part)
She can't make up her mind --- JJ or Eli- and of course with Sheila raising hell and getting buddy-buddy with Eli, she'll probably go running straight into JJ's bed...especially when she finds out that Eli is sharing his apt with Sheilia! I love it

And Val-- get the hell out of Abe's orbit-- he's becoming a nasty hateful old fart all of a sudden!

monicalewis

Re: Pick a lane, Lani

Postby monicalewis » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm

mauimama wrote:Gawd- I do like that woman (never have -- I couldn't even gather up any sympathy for her when she lost the baby and that's awful (on my part)
She can't make up her mind --- JJ or Eli- and of course with Sheila raising hell and getting buddy-buddy with Eli, she'll probably go running straight into JJ's bed...especially when she finds out that Eli is sharing his apt with Sheilia! I love it

And Val-- get the hell out of Abe's orbit-- he's becoming a nasty hateful old fart all of a sudden!

Oh my gawd no. do not put this woman with Eli because she is dull as dirt and makes him even duller. Put her back with JJ because he is the only man that does not blend in with the wall whenever he is near her.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:43 pm

monicalewis wrote:
mauimama wrote:Gawd- I do like that woman (never have -- I couldn't even gather up any sympathy for her when she lost the baby and that's awful (on my part)

Oh my gawd no. do not put this woman with Eli because she is dull as dirt and makes him even duller. Put her back with JJ because he is the only man that does not blend in with the wall whenever he is near her.

TYPO on my part - should've read: I do NOT like that woman
She is more dull than dirt could ever be--- with ANY man! lol

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:42 pm

I think Eli and JJ can both do better but I don't care enough about Eli to want that for him.

Fortunately for me JJ won't be an option with her because he's getting a new love interest next year and at the moment he appears to be in Gabi's orbit again.

Its not a coincidence that JJ and Gabi are out of Eli/Lani's orbit.

I prefer it actually.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:32 pm

I Like Lani she is stunning. I do wish she was playing a doctor or lawyer vice a cop. But they wanted her up follow Abe’s footstep.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”